Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2022, 04:15:10 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  A Fistful of Dollars (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The Baby Jesus
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: The Baby Jesus  ( 19976 )
General Sibley
Gunslinger

AngelEyes, NOOOO!

« : January 13, 2004, 11:02:46 AM »

Do you think the ungodly whining of the Baby Jesus in FOD is what inspired Sergio to incorporate child-killing into his future movies?  That has got to be the shrillest, most obnoxious kid on film - I'm sure they all wanted to strangle him on the set.

You'll notice that in FAFDM, El Indio gets out of jail and confronts the guy who ratted him out.   He takes one look at the whiny kid and immediately tells his henchmen to take the mother and kid outside and give them the good treatment.   They probably sat behind him on the airplane.

And what if your hand should shake a little?  And that Gringo so fast on the draw.
Ramon
Gunslinger

What are we going to do with this one Frank?

« #1 : January 13, 2004, 11:21:24 AM »

The whiny kid in FAFDM was played by one of Leone's own children.

Shame they didn't gag that kid in FOD though!

in these parts a man's life can depend on a mere scrap of information.

Ramon

www.fistfuloflocations.com
www.youtube.com/profile?user=swlocations
General Sibley
Gunslinger

AngelEyes, NOOOO!

« #2 : January 13, 2004, 02:52:21 PM »

That was Sergio's kid in FAFDM - and he let that madman Indio kill him?  Wow, that's cold-blooded.

And what if your hand should shake a little?  And that Gringo so fast on the draw.
KERMIT

« #3 : January 17, 2004, 05:52:36 PM »

"TAKE THAT KID HOME WHERE HE BELONGS "!!!  :P

« : January 19, 2004, 06:40:45 PM KERMIT »
Blueberry
Gunslinger

I've been to Sugar Town and I shook the sugar down

« #4 : January 20, 2004, 08:47:31 AM »

Allright, this is kind of a side track... The most obnoxious baby of them all has to be the one in Eraserhead by Lynch. Well, if you can call it a baby. Sorry about the tiny degree of relevance to this topic.

Harmonica
Bandido

« #5 : January 23, 2004, 11:59:58 PM »

How about the scene when his mom bitch slaps him up side the head. :P

Maybe she was pissed at him for getting caught?

"We all have to die.  It's just a question of when..."  -Hombre
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« #6 : January 24, 2004, 05:20:23 AM »

Do you think the ungodly whining of the Baby Jesus in FOD is what inspired Sergio to incorporate child-killing into his future movies?  That has got to be the shrillest, most obnoxious kid on film - I'm sure they all wanted to strangle him on the set.

You'll notice that in FAFDM, El Indio gets out of jail and confronts the guy who ratted him out.   He takes one look at the whiny kid and immediately tells his henchmen to take the mother and kid outside and give them the good treatment.   They probably sat behind him on the airplane.

Don't be silly.  There are plenty of more whiny movie children out there.  It's a curse.

But Jesus was pretty annoying. :P

Saturday nights with Groggy
mortimerforever
Gunslinger

when you have to shoot shoot don''''t talk

« #7 : June 18, 2004, 09:57:45 AM »

do you only know how to scream, or can you shut up too?

thats a crazy story for one, only cheyenne's men were those coats.two, cheyenne's men don't get killed.

tuco ramirez number01 fan.
''''''''two kinds of spurs my friend.''''''''
KERMIT

« #8 : June 20, 2004, 09:05:33 PM »

do you only know how to scream, or can you shut up too?
wow ! great line mortimerforever.  i could imagine tuco saying this if he was ever stuck bambino sitting the baby jesus.  ;D

« : June 20, 2004, 09:07:55 PM KERMIT »
Christopher

« #9 : August 19, 2005, 05:34:07 PM »

Was Baby Jesus dubbed for the English version?

I watched Fistful of Dollars again last week, and that thought crossed my mind. Maybe they got somebody else to dub him. If so, I wonder how the boy sounded in real life.

KERMIT

« #10 : August 20, 2005, 11:56:22 AM »

some mysteries are better left unsolved.   :-X

HEX

« #11 : September 21, 2005, 10:27:22 AM »

THE BABY JESUS IS ANNOYING AS HELL! BUT I THINK THE KID PEDDLING FOR MONEY IN FAFDM IS MUCH MORE ANNOYING. IN FACT I THINK IN THAT IN THE SCENCE WHERE EASTWOOD GRABS THE LITTLE WHELP  AND CALLS HIM A "SAWED OFF LITTLE RUNT"  THERE IS A EXTENDED PART WHERE HE BITCH SLAPS HIM IN SOME VERSIONS.

OK I AM JOKING BUT IT SHOULD BE I THERE

GOOD THING ANGEL EYES KILLS THE KID IN THE NEXT MOVIE. EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT THE SAME CHARACTER IT IS THE SAME ACTOR.

iceman
Bounty Killer

« #12 : September 26, 2005, 03:32:30 PM »

THE BABY JESUS IS ANNOYING AS HELL! BUT I THINK THE KID PEDDLING FOR MONEY IN FAFDM IS MUCH MORE ANNOYING. IN FACT I THINK IN THAT IN THE SCENCE WHERE EASTWOOD GRABS THE LITTLE WHELP  AND CALLS HIM A "SAWED OFF LITTLE RUNT"  THERE IS A EXTENDED PART WHERE HE BITCH SLAPS HIM IN SOME VERSIONS.

OK I AM JOKING BUT IT SHOULD BE I THERE

GOOD THING ANGEL EYES KILLS THE KID IN THE NEXT MOVIE. EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT THE SAME CHARACTER IT IS THE SAME ACTOR.

Its his elder brother that Angel Eyes kills..not the kid on the donkey... who was the kid  in FAFDM.

ICE

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
HEX

« #13 : September 27, 2005, 09:22:08 AM »

that is correct my fault

i remember the first time i saw that i got confused when the little brother ran in after AE had left.

but the second time i saw it the other brother is obviously in the photo that ANGEL EYES  sneers at

Tim

« #14 : September 27, 2005, 06:59:57 PM »

The kid Jesus is far and away the worst/most annoying kid actor I've ever seen.  But one I've always disliked is Brandon de Wilde in Shane.  I've never been a big fan of the movie, but his Joey character bugs me.  When he's yelling Shane's name at the end and we're supposed to feel somewhat emotional, I find myself telling him to shut up.  Who knows, maybe its just me.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines