Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Duck, You Sucker (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Woman in flashback scene
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Woman in flashback scene  (Read 4715 times)
Geoman
Road Apple

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2004, 03:31:20 PM »

Does anyone know the name of the actress who played the young woman in the final flashback scene?  

DJIMBO
Gunslinger

Who are you?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 05:37:30 PM »

Sure matey, welcome to the site. her name was Vivienne Chandler, she was a New Zealander, a friend of David Warbeck, the guy who plays Sean's friend, and trust me we've had enough of a discussion about him lately, lol!  Grin

Dave Jenkins, Calder Benson, Jim Cooper, Chuck Youngblood. They were all alive until they met you, Frank.
Geoman
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 01:35:56 PM »

Thanks DJIMBO! I spent considerable time trying to track her down. You guys amaze me!

DJIMBO
Gunslinger

Who are you?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2004, 04:15:39 PM »

no sweat, just doin my job. Actually im not...probly should get back to work!  Grin

Dave Jenkins, Calder Benson, Jim Cooper, Chuck Youngblood. They were all alive until they met you, Frank.
Geoman
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 02:12:13 PM »

DJIMBO,

Do you have any current info on Vivienne Chandler re: her whereabouts, latest movies etc.?  I am totally smitten with her!  When she smiles in the final flashback scene it hits me square in the heart. Kiss Greatly apppreciate anything you or other forum members can provide.  Thanks!

DJIMBO
Gunslinger

Who are you?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 05:12:47 PM »

looking at a couple of websites, says she just played bit parts as hot ladies.

Bizarrely enough, she plays the handmaiden in A Clockwork Orange and was in a couple of below-par horror flicks, according to www.imdb.com

More recently she was in The Draughtmans Contract, and Victor/Victoria, with James Garner and Judy Garland, which seem to be quite highly rated films. She's just been in TV parts since.

Dont worry, i dont know this off by heart, i did look on a website 4 it, lol  Grin

DJIMBO
Gunslinger

Who are you?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 05:14:34 PM »

aha, vivienne's role in clockwork orange has just taken on greater significance, apparently she was nude!! oh well, i havent seen it

Concorde
Gunslinger

"Finally, I believe ONLY in dynamite...."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 05:10:51 AM »

Wink

Yes, Vivienne Chandler has a small but memorable part in A CLOCKWORK ORANGE, in which she appears topless. This happens during one of the daydream fantasies that Alex experiences while he's in prison, reading the Holy Bible. We briefly see him reclining in a tent, enjoying the company of three beautiful topless "handmaidens." There is one lying to his left, another lying to his right, and a third one hovering behind his head. (Vivienne is the third one.)

It's a very brief sequence but, if you are truly smitten by VC, it's a must-see.

SeanSeanSean
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2005, 06:51:46 PM »

The most complete info on her, I think is at IMDB

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0151302/

apparently born in 1947...

If it's a revolution, it's confusion
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM