Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 11:36:42 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  A few discrepancies in the movie
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A few discrepancies in the movie  (Read 4598 times)
caius
Bandido

"bravo!"

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2003, 11:28:06 AM »

Just watching the movie tonight with a friend.  A few problems i have found in the movie which bug me.  Firstly where do the three guards go who are walking round the building.  Secondly How does the wall blow up?  They ride to it after it blows up.  And thirdly what do you think Manco does with the bank money?

I hate signatures, so naf, but i had to put this up for a week or so to show my respect

r.i.p. joe strummer.  great man, great band
Lilly
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 09:17:25 PM »

Yeah, the bank robbery scene was a bit confusing; I'll need to watch it again to follow it.  With regard to the bank money, I like to think that Manco takes it back, but being realistic I can't be so sure.  Mind you, he's already got $27000 bounty, and it might be more in his interest to turn in the money to keep the law off his back, plus he might even have got a reward for his honesty.  I like this about Leone; his deliberate ambiguity allows the viewer to reason things out for himself.  

caius
Bandido

"bravo!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2003, 03:52:26 AM »

For fairytale's sake i will stick with the idea that he keeps it and buys himself a pig farm.

I hate signatures, so naf, but i had to put this up for a week or so to show my respect

r.i.p. joe strummer.  great man, great band
Shobary
Road Apple

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2003, 08:55:23 AM »

Didn't the bank offer $10000 to get the money back?

The guards where killed but it was not shown. You can see them laying dead when Manco and Mortimer comes too look at the hole in the bank wall.

When the gang enters El Paso Indio says "The other side" some of the men takes another path, maybe they go and blow up the wall.

Hey Blondie
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 09:35:00 PM »

For fairytale's sake i will stick with the idea that he keeps it and buys himself a pig farm.

Sorry guys but even if we hate to admit it Unforgiven is not the unofficial fourth installment.

When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk!
mortimerforever
Gunslinger

when you have to shoot shoot don''''t talk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 10:40:44 AM »

i'm assuming the gang blew it up with dynamite. however you do see the bank guard[Dante Maggio] being killed.

you seem to be well informed colonel.

tuco ramirez number01 fan.
''''''''two kinds of spurs my friend.''''''''
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM