Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 10:15:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit & Family Found Dead
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit & Family Found Dead  (Read 6836 times)
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 04:39:00 PM »

Nothing yet although steroid use has been mentioned. Check around on some of the news sites. I'm sure more info will be released later this evening or tomorrow.

TheUgly17
Chicken Thief

I wanna buy you a dddddddrank

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 05:35:22 PM »

Benoit was a sick fuck, he tied his wife up by the ankles and wrists and strangled her on Saturday. Smothered his kid with a pillow in his bed on Sunday , placed a Bible by each corpse(he wasn't religous, he didn't belive in God). And then spent the remaining hours of his life in his house with two corpses before heading to his weight room and hanging hmself from a cord on a weigh lifting machine.

It wasn't roid rage since it happened over a period of a few days, it looks like he was just crazy.

tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »

OMG his poor wife and kid. What a sick SOB! I hope he burns in hell.

"Everything revolved around her. The way Sergio looked at women - the way he looked at me..."
T.H.
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 10:36:38 PM »

I can't believe this. Benoit seemed like your typical laid back, humble, cordial Canadian, and in fact, he was a man who murdered his wife and seven year old son. It's shocking to say the very least.

Claudia, we need you to appear in LOST COMMAND. It's gonna revolutionize the war genre. What did you think of the script?
TheUgly17
Chicken Thief

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 10:37:38 PM »

OMG his poor wife and kid. What a sick SOB! I hope he burns in hell.

He's already there. Last I checked the Bible condemds murders and people who commit suicide.

PowerRR
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 10:37:59 PM »

Well... I take back that thing I said about 'resting in piece'.

tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 10:56:06 PM »

He's already there. Last I checked the Bible condemds murders and people who commit suicide.

Yeah, I mean I just feel so bad for his wife, and especially the little kid. I mean they get murdered for nothing! Can you imagine how scared that little boy was. It's just not right.

"Everything revolved around her. The way Sergio looked at women - the way he looked at me..."
TheUgly17
Chicken Thief

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 12:40:05 AM »

Yeah, I mean I just feel so bad for his wife, and especially the little kid. I mean they get murdered for nothing! Can you imagine how scared that little boy was. It's just not right.

Yeah that is terrible. I can hardly imagine it, they also found needle marks on the kids arms, and they found out they were giving the seven year old kid hormones because they thought he was too small,thats terrible.

But the kid probably never ever suffered, he was probably asleep while during, so he just went to sleep and never woke up. Very sad.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 05:38:53 AM »

Lots of prescription meds were found as well as steroids in the house. A report said it take at least two weeks before they can conclude what may have happened.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 08:56:09 AM »

But the kid probably never ever suffered, he was probably asleep while during, so he just went to sleep and never woke up. Very sad.

Surely he would've woken up when he felt a pillow being stuffed over his face.

Then he had to suffer while he slowly suffocated. One of the worst deaths imaginable. Poor kid.   Cry

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 03:05:16 PM »

From what I've read, I'm led to believe that both were bound and separated as the corpses were found in different parts of the house. I assume Benoit must have been toiling with some other plans before he ultimately killed the both of them. The wife on Saturday, then his son on Sunday.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM