Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:21:34 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  GBU quiz in cinema
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: GBU quiz in cinema  ( 6272 )
Blueberry
Gunslinger

I've been to Sugar Town and I shook the sugar down

« : August 10, 2004, 01:37:14 AM »

I'm gettin' married and on my day out with the guys (don't remember the term in English - stack night?) a couple of weeks ago, they had arranged for a quiz in a nearby art-cinema which they had rented for the occasion. The guys vs. myself.

Each time I answered a question correctly they had to drink  a small glass of whisky, and each time I got it wrong I had to drink. Well, let med tell you, their questions were piece of cake. It worked out this way: we saw a cut of the movie, they paused, and I had to say the next lines or who shoots who in which order or what we'll see in the background in the sequences that followed... like stealing candy from kids.

In the end I had to just drink my whisky, cause I wasn't getting my share... And the guys..  I think I actually turned some of them over to exploring further the fine art of Leone. After the quiz we had a nice bunch of beans'n'chili and went paintballing...  

hailclinteastwood
Chicken Thief

fastest draw in scotland

« #1 : August 10, 2004, 07:11:58 AM »

that sounds really cool man, a drinking game with leone,i gotta try that myself i love whiskey.

all the best on your wedding as well  :)

Blueberry
Gunslinger

« #2 : August 18, 2004, 07:12:39 AM »

Thanks, had the best day of my life last saturday!!

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #3 : August 18, 2004, 03:58:21 PM »

Congratulations! I think you mean batchelor/stag party, lol.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Blueberry
Gunslinger

« #4 : September 03, 2004, 12:35:58 AM »

That's exactly right - stag party!! Dammit - "stack night" - what in the hell made me write that?

KERMIT

« #5 : September 03, 2004, 01:40:06 AM »

congratulations  

John Baldwin
Gunslinger

Do you recognize this string ???

« #6 : September 03, 2004, 04:13:21 PM »

I know it's not very original, but CONGRATULATION, or FELICITATION. I hope, if you want child(ren), they will love Sergio Leone... ;D

Le monde se divise en deux catégories: ceux qui ont un revolver chargé, et ceux qui creusent; toi tu creuses...
Lewis Hawk
Bandido

"Creuse..."

« #7 : September 05, 2004, 10:16:32 AM »

What a good idea!!! When it will happen to me I'll invit Clint, (and we'll drink together to the memory of Sergio)... So, dreams have no price!

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines