Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2018, 06:44:18 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In The West (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Screencaps
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Screencaps  ( 3535 )
lilydale
Road Apple

you remind me of my mother

« : June 05, 2004, 05:15:59 PM »

Hey guys!

I'm late to this party. Can't believe I never actually saw this mvie until last week, but now I'm the proud owner of the divine dvd, and pretty much obessed with watching it over and over. :)

I'm trying to find some screencaps, but haven't had mch luck. Could somebody help me out and tell me where to find them? Especially those any of Jill McBain - gah, what a great character! Claudia is just the coolest!

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks. :D

LenaOlin.net
Home of the Lena-o-Meter
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« #1 : June 09, 2004, 03:36:25 PM »

Hey guys!

I'm late to this party. Can't believe I never actually saw this mvie until last week, but now I'm the proud owner of the divine dvd, and pretty much obessed with watching it over and over. :)

I'm trying to find some screencaps, but haven't had mch luck. Could somebody help me out and tell me where to find them? Especially those any of Jill McBain - gah, what a great character! Claudia is just the coolest!

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks. :D

I haven't found a whole lot.  Shobary's Spaghetti Westerns had some good ones, but that site's gone the way of the Dodo's.  There was one site posted on this board about a year back which had some really cool ones (though none of Jill, I think).  You can try looking them up in the search engine, otherwise I can't help you much.  :-\

Saturday nights with Groggy
lilydale
Road Apple

« #2 : June 09, 2004, 07:11:02 PM »

I haven't found a whole lot.  Shobary's Spaghetti Westerns had some good ones, but that site's gone the way of the Dodo's.  There was one site posted on this board about a year back which had some really cool ones (though none of Jill, I think).  You can try looking them up in the search engine, otherwise I can't help you much.  :-\

Is this the site you mean? It has a few. Thanks for the name. :)

LenaOlin.net
Home of the Lena-o-Meter
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« #3 : June 10, 2004, 03:15:31 PM »

Is this the site you mean? It has a few. Thanks for the name. :)

Shobary must've moved the website.  Thanks for the new link.  I'd like to be more helpful, but pickings are slim.  ::)

I know that the other pics that I mentioned earlier were on badassmovieimages.com, but I don't remember the link to the exact page (Jason Robards and Henry Fonda mostly, and they were B&W).

Saturday nights with Groggy
Picabo
Chicken Thief

« #4 : June 22, 2004, 12:00:47 PM »

Here are three other nice pictures.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8994/claudia005.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4210/claudiacardinale-onceupon-s-07.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1749/claudiacardinale-onceupon-s-11.jpg

lilydale
Road Apple

« #5 : June 22, 2004, 06:49:19 PM »