Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2018, 10:40:59 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The MTSURMT (Microblogging/Tweeting/Status Update/Random Musings Thread)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44
: The MTSURMT (Microblogging/Tweeting/Status Update/Random Musings Thread)  ( 97008 )
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #330 : October 30, 2014, 05:22:54 AM »

I just saw  TCM 6-minute tribute to Edward G. Robinson, narrated by Chazz Palmninteri.

Luckily, I see someone posted it to YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ouaPw3dno

Edward G. Robinson, one of my very favorite actors of all time  :)

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #331 : March 30, 2015, 12:12:45 PM »

This video has been going viral. The fact that this is the week before April Fools Day have anything to do with this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wDHrRbOGGM

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

« #332 : March 31, 2015, 09:04:28 AM »

This video has been going viral. The fact that this is the week before April Fools Day have anything to do with this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wDHrRbOGGM
What's the big deal? This happens to me at least twice a week. OK, I'm not on TV, but why would seeing it there make it any funnier? People don't have valets anymore, and the weather guy on a TV show isn't going to have a PA or a groomer or whatever to make sure he's immaculate. And it's very easy to put a jacket on with a hanger still inside if you use multiple hangers to begin with. So, this is so pedestrian that I don't see how it possibly can be considered funny. But then, I didn't find anything to laugh about in Inherent Vice, either . . .

Ya measly skunk! A-campin’ on my trail and lettin’ me do the work an’ then shootin’ me in the back. IN THE BACK!
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #333 : April 05, 2015, 11:09:36 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/wwi-graffiti-sheds-light-soldiers-experience-091037789.html

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #334 : May 09, 2015, 11:24:41 PM »

Friends,

As you all know, a massive earthquake hit Nepal a couple of weeks ago. Thousands were killed, and thousands were injured and rendered homeless.

TCM, through The Hollywood Fund, has provided here a link through which you can donate to the relief fund, through any one of 12 charities: https://goo.gl/Dcm2o1

Please help those less fortunate than you!  O0

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #335 : May 13, 2015, 12:27:49 AM »

The bastards at the US Department of Justice are investigating whether movie theaters violate dumbass antitrust laws

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-theaters-doj-regal-entertainment-group-20150512-story.html#page=1

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #336 : May 13, 2015, 06:45:20 AM »

The bastards at the US Department of Justice
By definition. Wielding great power, but voted into office by nobody.

Ya measly skunk! A-campin’ on my trail and lettin’ me do the work an’ then shootin’ me in the back. IN THE BACK!
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #337 : May 13, 2015, 07:20:06 AM »

What nothing on deflate gate ?

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #338 : May 13, 2015, 09:50:19 AM »

OK. I hate the Patriots. I hate Tom Brady. He should have got the death penalty.  >:D

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #339 : May 13, 2015, 02:04:57 PM »

this is the sports thread http://www.fistful-of-leone.com/forums/index.php?topic=11660.0   ;)

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #340 : May 13, 2015, 02:05:46 PM »

OK. I hate the Patriots. I hate Tom Brady. He should have got the death penalty.  >:D

Of course you do. Losers always hate the winners.

My team beat the Patriots. Twice  :P :P

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #341 : January 10, 2016, 08:19:50 AM »

Wednesday's Powerball jackpot is $1.3 billion

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #342 : January 13, 2016, 10:36:54 PM »

A winning ticket for Wednesday night's record $1.5 billion Powerball lotto (more than double the previous record for a lottery) was sold at a 7-Eleven store in Chino Hills, California, near Los Angeles.
It has not yet been confirmed whether more than one winning ticket was sold.
More than 85% of the 292.2 million possible number combinations were sold.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #343 : January 23, 2016, 05:29:33 PM »

Historic snowstorm hitting the Southern and Eastern U.S. now. We already have close to a foot in Brooklyn. Travel ban in effect in New York City. Expected accumulation here is 20 to 25 inches. It's falling at a rate of 3 inches per hour.

Stay warm and safe, everyone.

It's a Saturday night to stay home and watch movies  :)

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #344 : January 23, 2016, 07:03:00 PM »

No snow here at all just 50MPH gusts of wind.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines