Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 02:31:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The MTSURMT (Microblogging/Tweeting/Status Update/Random Musings Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The MTSURMT (Microblogging/Tweeting/Status Update/Random Musings Thread)  (Read 63112 times)
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 25, 2016, 11:37:43 AM »

latest list of highest-paid actors https://gma.yahoo.com/dwayne-rock-johnson-hollywoods-highest-paid-actor-says-154504947--abc-news-celebrities.html

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 29, 2016, 10:50:05 AM »

Train derailment at Hoboken station today;  over 100 injured, at least one fatality https://goo.gl/JIkSw4

This station was used for the scene with the lockers in OUATIA, where the gang keeps the suitcase with cash. One of the places to visit for anyone doing the OUATIA tour in the New York area. CJ, DJ and I visited several years ago. (The room with the lockers are, I am sure, not affected by this crash - the locker-room level is upstairs from the level that has the trains.)

parts of the station were damaged and will have to be rebuilt; not sure about the locker area.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:56:08 PM by drinkanddestroy » Logged

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 22, 2016, 08:34:41 PM »

Telecom giant AT&T has bought media giant Time Warner, whose properties include Warner Bros., for $85.4 billion.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ATT_TIME_WARNER_DEAL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-22-21-45-28

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 01, 2016, 03:52:01 PM »

Today is 48th anniversary (Nov. 1, 1968) of the day the Motion Picture Association of America instituted its rating system

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 09, 2016, 01:13:43 AM »

Trump wins election.

I am happy only cuz I preferred him over Clinton. But I despise Trump, too, and I am already looking forward to 2020; hopefully a good candidate will run then (Paul Ryan?)

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 09, 2016, 01:34:59 AM »

Clinton loses election. And I wonder how she could be picked up at all by Dems. Sanders would have been a better choice, of course. Apparently nobody understood that most  people wanted to change, though with a confirmed Rep Congress the change will be presumably for the worse for middle classes.

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: November 09, 2016, 04:31:15 AM »

Trump wins election.

I am happy only cuz I preferred him over Clinton. But I despise Trump, too, and I am already looking forward to 2020; hopefully a good candidate will run then (Paul Ryan?)

You are absolutely insane. With all due respect.

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 09, 2016, 05:32:45 AM »

You are absolutely insane. With all due respect.
You are absolutely insane. With all due respect. But the Caliphate will save you.

That's what you get, Drink, for being such an annoying Melville fanboy.
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: November 09, 2016, 07:46:02 AM »

You are absolutely insane. With all due respect. But the Caliphate will save you.

MR PRESIDENT

He's litteraly a monster.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 07:51:25 AM by noodles_leone » Logged

www.ThibautOskian.com
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 09, 2016, 07:49:26 AM »

He is an ass, but he has never done anything monstrous yet (I'm not saying he won't). HRC, on the other hand, has. I'm looking forward to seeing her go to prison.

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: November 09, 2016, 07:52:22 AM »

He is an ass, but he has never done anything monstrous yet (I'm not saying he won't). HRC, on the other hand, has. I'm looking forward to seeing her go to prison.

I haven't seen anything impressive against her (or for her, for that matter). She is nothing but a regular politician.

I can tell you one thing: if President Trump (lol) doesn't nuke the planet (which he very well might do), we, the non american, will laugh at you guys for 4 years. It's gonna be a wild ride but it's gonna be a lot a lot of fun. Titoli knows how these things work, he has experienced Berlusconi. That was pretty great. Oh and yes he left the country in a terrible shape of course.

www.ThibautOskian.com
moviesceleton
Bounty Killer

The glance that makes holes in the silver screen

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 09, 2016, 09:09:53 AM »

I can tell you one thing: if President Trump (lol) doesn't nuke the planet (which he very well might do), we, the non american, will laugh at you guys for 4 years. It's gonna be a wild ride but it's gonna be a lot a lot of fun. Titoli knows how these things work, he has experienced Berlusconi. That was pretty great.
Yeah, this is at the same time the most frightening and the most ridiculous situtation imaginable. Sarah fuckin Palin as President would have been an easier thing to understand than Trump. I mean, until he fucks up the environment, deports an entire religion, lets any wacko buy a machine gun and launches a nuclear war while riding tigers with his pal Putin, until that, it's all just a big joke.

"Once Upon a Time in America gets ten-minute ovation at Cannes"
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 09, 2016, 09:57:18 AM »

It all should be very entertaining  Cheesy

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 09, 2016, 11:14:27 AM »

I haven't seen anything impressive against her (or for her, for that matter). She is nothing but a regular politician.
Nothing but a regular French politician. But we have higher standards. She broke the law every day she was Secretary of State (the classified document scandal). She ran a criminal organization called the Clinton Foundation through which political favors were granted for direct transfers of cash. Now that she will no longer have the DOJ and the head of the FBI running interference for her, she will finally get her due.

PowerRR
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 09, 2016, 03:52:23 PM »

I bet trump likes hacksaw ridge.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM