Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 01:53:11 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Siege of Leningrad
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Siege of Leningrad  ( 4947 )
Novecento
Bounty Killer

« #15 : October 23, 2018, 08:55:38 PM »

Do you have copies of the complete pages or was that not possible to take pictures of?

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #16 : October 23, 2018, 11:55:38 PM »

Do you have copies of the complete pages or was that not possible to take pictures of?

THey were behind glass, so no, I could only do so much. Only the first page was visible. From the (very) rough translation, it seems it wasn't the most interesting one.

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
Leonardo
Gunslinger

"So you're not a businessman after all.."

« #17 : October 24, 2018, 04:15:04 AM »

My niece is studying languages (Italian) at Uni Noodles
I’ll ask her to take a pass at it 👍

OK, I have seen the very same thing in Torino at the Sergio Leone exhibition a few years ago. The first page is just a very boring page saying in essence that the 3 screen writers Benvenuti, De Bernardi and Medioli confirm that a few days before they have agreed to assist Sergio Leone for the making of the movie about the siege of Leningrad. They also say that nobody sofar has asked them to do anything concrete yet. The rest on this page is absolutely of no interest, some philosophical aspect of screen writing.. What is interesting though is what you can see on the last page or page 5, which unfortunately shows only half the page. But it describes already part of that famous opening scene (the 15 minutes single shot without interruptions, which would have made cinematic history - see my previous post in this thread dated 30-07-2007) which has been described also in Frayling's book. But there is no script as such, probably  in those pages you can find only some ideas put on paper and some description of what screen writing should be according to the 3 men.

« : October 24, 2018, 04:19:57 AM Leonardo »
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #18 : October 24, 2018, 06:03:36 AM »

OK, I have seen the very same thing in Torino at the Sergio Leone exhibition a few years ago. The first page is just a very boring page saying in essence that the 3 screen writers Benvenuti, De Bernardi and Medioli confirm that a few days before they have agreed to assist Sergio Leone for the making of the movie about the siege of Leningrad. They also say that nobody sofar has asked them to do anything concrete yet. The rest on this page is absolutely of no interest, some philosophical aspect of screen writing.. What is interesting though is what you can see on the last page or page 5, which unfortunately shows only half the page. But it describes already part of that famous opening scene (the 15 minutes single shot without interruptions, which would have made cinematic history - see my previous post in this thread dated 30-07-2007) which has been described also in Frayling's book. But there is no script as such, probably  in those pages you can find only some ideas put on paper and some description of what screen writing should be according to the 3 men.

Thanks a lot! I guess Frayling already used every juicy information in that document.

www.ThibautOskian.com
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

« #19 : October 24, 2018, 06:35:53 AM »

"Uni Noodles"? There's a University of Noodles?

Ya measly skunk! A-campin’ on my trail and lettin’ me do the work an’ then shootin’ me in the back. IN THE BACK!
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #20 : October 24, 2018, 07:47:10 AM »

"Uni Noodles"? There's a University of Noodles?

They're manufacturing many more like me.

www.ThibautOskian.com
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines