Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2019, 11:50:22 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  SALES! (B&N Criterion, etc.)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
: SALES! (B&N Criterion, etc.)  ( 55811 )
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #150 : November 02, 2019, 08:48:51 AM »

Yes for a few days but heading to Oahu even further west or would that be east ;-)

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

« #151 : November 02, 2019, 11:26:19 AM »

Yes for a few days but heading to Oahu even further west or would that be east ;-)
Hey, there's probably a B&N on Oahu. I know where there's one on Maui.

Ya measly skunk! A-campin’ on my trail and lettin’ me do the work an’ then shootin’ me in the back. IN THE BACK!
T.H.
Bounty Killer

« #152 : November 04, 2019, 09:22:12 AM »

I bought quite a few criterions this year and I feel like my list just gets longer even though they're not announcing a lot of titles I'm interest in buying.

Ace in the Hole (upgrade)
Magnificent Obsession
The Killers 46 & 64 (upgrade)
The Friends of Eddie Coyle (upgrade)
Rififi
Night and the City
Lady Snowblood
Police Story I & II
Le Samourai
The Naked Prey (upgrade)
Blood Simple
Barry Lyndon
They Live By Night
Detour

Claudia, we need you to appear in LOST COMMAND. It's gonna revolutionize the war genre..
PowerRR
Bounty Killer

« #153 : November 04, 2019, 01:19:07 PM »

I bought quite a few criterions this year and I feel like my list just gets longer even though they're not announcing a lot of titles I'm interest in buying.

Ace in the Hole (upgrade)
Magnificent Obsession
The Killers 46 & 64 (upgrade)
The Friends of Eddie Coyle (upgrade)
Rififi
Night and the City
Lady Snowblood
Police Story I & II
Le Samourai
The Naked Prey (upgrade)
Blood Simple
Barry Lyndon
They Live By Night
Detour
I blind bought the Police Story set last year and was not disappointed. Great stuff.

I'm gonna go toward the end of the month, only if I catch up on the purchases from last sale by then.

And even if I don't...well I may still get Wim Wenders' Road Trilogy.

And that Godzilla box set is tempting, but still an investment even with the sale.

T.H.
Bounty Killer

« #154 : November 05, 2019, 03:06:44 PM »

I blind bought the Police Story set last year and was not disappointed. Great stuff.

I'm gonna go toward the end of the month, only if I catch up on the purchases from last sale by then.

And even if I don't...well I may still get Wim Wenders' Road Trilogy.

And that Godzilla box set is tempting, but still an investment even with the sale.
If I didn't have an endless list of movies to buy, I'd pick up the Godzilla set, but there have been so many movies released in the last year that I need to buy first. I have the bluray of the '54 Godzilla.

Stuff like The Silent Partner, Charley Varrick, Hands Off the Loot, Le Doulos, Bob the Gambler, Nightfall, The Hitcher, Wagon Master, Hercules in the Haunted World, the William Castle at Columbia sets, and whatever else. My "not on region A bluray list" is getting decimated lately and that's great.

« : November 07, 2019, 12:13:44 PM T.H. »

Claudia, we need you to appear in LOST COMMAND. It's gonna revolutionize the war genre..
T.H.
Bounty Killer

« #155 : Today at 09:20:38 PM »

Those very nice region free Indicator box sets are on sale. The Boetticher 5 movie set has been discounted to around 40 USD before shipping, which is a steal considering I probably bought mine for close to 70 bucks.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Five-Tall-Tales-Budd-Boetticher-and-Randolph-Scott-at-Columbia-1957-1960-Blu-ray/dp/B07B62TYYT?tag=bluraycom-21&linkCode=xm2&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Edit: The Boetticher set, for me at least, was 39 USD after shipping - I didn't buy it, just wanted to see the total.

« : Today at 09:27:13 PM T.H. »

: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines