Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:08:44 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Is it a car in GBU???
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Is it a car in GBU???  ( 10480 )
John Baldwin
Gunslinger

Do you recognize this string ???

« : July 21, 2004, 09:20:11 AM »

Yesterday, I was watching the end of the movie (just after the gunfight where Angeleyes dies), and as I know all the movie and all the scenes, I was looking at the background during the scene where Tuco is hanged and Blondie goes away. And there, I see a thing, a light which was moving, so I reward (come back?) at this moment, and effectively, there was a light which moves, at the right of Tuco's head. I don't know what it is, but I think it's a car. I had never be attention before...

Le monde se divise en deux catégories: ceux qui ont un revolver chargé, et ceux qui creusent; toi tu creuses...
KERMIT

« #1 : July 21, 2004, 10:21:06 AM »

Yesterday, I was watching the end of the movie (just after the gunfight where Angeleyes dies), and as I know all the movie and all the scenes, I was looking at the background during the scene where Tuco is hanged and Blondie goes away. And there, I see a thing, a light which was moving, so I reward (come back?) at this moment, and effectively, there was a light which moves, at the right of Tuco's head. I don't know what it is, but I think it's a car. I had never be attention before...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060196/goofs

« : July 21, 2004, 12:13:58 PM KERMIT »
Ramon
Gunslinger

What are we going to do with this one Frank?

« #2 : July 21, 2004, 10:41:10 AM »

You can see a couple of cars in the background at the end of FDM, just after Mortimer shoots Indio. You've got to be quick to catch them though.

in these parts a man's life can depend on a mere scrap of information.

Ramon

www.fistfuloflocations.com
www.youtube.com/profile?user=swlocations
John Baldwin
Gunslinger

« #3 : July 21, 2004, 11:30:34 AM »

Thank you very much for the information and for the link.

Le monde se divise en deux catégories: ceux qui ont un revolver chargé, et ceux qui creusent; toi tu creuses...
KERMIT

« #4 : July 21, 2004, 11:42:54 AM »

JB, come to think of it that car you mentioned just might be tuco's limo ride out of sadhill with his share of the coins.  
 lol  

« : July 21, 2004, 12:24:08 PM KERMIT »
Half Soldier
Gunslinger

« #5 : July 21, 2004, 12:35:21 PM »

Another good site for cock-ups is www.shobary-westerns.tk

This is actually an all round cracking site if you haven't seen it before.

I'll sleep better knowing my good friend is by my side
UNKNOWN GRAVE
Road Apple

UNK UNK ????

« #6 : July 21, 2004, 02:40:20 PM »

I think this is similar to the end of FAFDM, but I always thought it was chickens moving around.  Well, I can always just pretend its chickens.

Belkin
Gunslinger

Can my character have a poncho, Sergio? Please!

« #7 : July 22, 2004, 06:16:39 AM »

Another good site for cock-ups is www.shobary-westerns.tk

This is actually an all round cracking site if you haven't seen it before.
Nice one Half-soldier! This indeed a terrific site. Had me running for my widescreen versions of movies mentioned. :o

You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it on the streets...
John Baldwin
Gunslinger

« #8 : July 22, 2004, 09:02:23 AM »

JB, come to think of it that car you mentioned just might be tuco's limo ride out of sadhill with his share of the coins.  
 lol  
Excuse me Kermit, but I don't understand the meaning...If you could make an other with the same idea, it'll be nice. Thank you.

KERMIT

« #9 : July 23, 2004, 12:09:43 AM »

JB, it's just that for so long, so many of us here have come to so many interresting conclutions concerning just where tuco & blondie are headed given GB&U is the beginning.

the thought that leone left a moving automoble in a scene set my imagination thinking of another ending in a mel brooks' film "blazing sadles". gene wilder & clevon little, while riding off into the sunset, a tridition of the dying, american western, are ridding the town of black rock of "bad guys" after this is done they dismount their horses and jump into a waiting limo.   after so many scenarios,over such a long time i was getting a little weary with a subject.
   tuco and his situations he gets himself into, and with so many terrific board scenarios i guess do you think , possibly  leone left this moving car shot in to keep his aduience on it's toes ?

« : July 25, 2004, 04:39:42 AM KERMIT »
John Baldwin
Gunslinger

« #10 : July 23, 2004, 05:56:12 AM »

:o Ho my god, what story!!!
lol

« : July 24, 2004, 05:38:37 AM john baldwin »

Ramon
Gunslinger

What are we going to do with this one Frank?

« #11 : July 23, 2004, 10:15:51 AM »

It took me ages to spot that car at the end of GBU even when I knew it was there from the various posts I'd seen. Funny to think the car slipped through given Leone's attention to detail.

I think that Blondie returns, take Tuco's gold and rides off leaving him with just the rope.

in these parts a man's life can depend on a mere scrap of information.

Ramon

www.fistfuloflocations.com
www.youtube.com/profile?user=swlocations
redyred
Gunslinger

Ever the facetious one

« #12 : July 24, 2004, 08:54:47 AM »

Maybe he even left the car in on purpose, just so there'd be another thing people like us could talk about.

It's class.
Belkin
Gunslinger

Can my character have a poncho, Sergio? Please!

« #13 : July 24, 2004, 12:54:04 PM »

Maybe he even left the car in on purpose, just so there'd be another thing people like us could talk about.
You could be right, my friend! ANYBODY old enough to have seen BEN-HUR ON THE BIG SCREEN? I saw a re-issue in a CINERAMA stretched version, in, a cinema back in DUBLIN called THE PLAZA. During the chariot race, top right of the right hand side of the screen can clearly be seen a YELLOW SPORTS CAR! Didn't LEONE work on this movie before he was sacked? MMMmm, LEONE and background cars.....a whole new web site! ;) ;) ;)

You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it on the streets...
Ify
Chicken Thief

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!

« #14 : July 25, 2004, 01:49:44 PM »

I saw a car going past during that attaching dynamite to the bridge scene but not the ones at the end of the film, I'll look out for them next time.

"This CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema. If i'd wanted all that computer game bullshit, I'd have gone home and stuck my dick in my Nintendo" -Quentin Tarantino
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines