Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 10:08:00 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  May 3, 2009 airing of BBC on Sky Italia
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 3, 2009 airing of BBC on Sky Italia  (Read 756 times)
Lil Brutto
Gunslinger

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2013, 02:47:13 PM »

I came across the web pages below that briefly described the restoration of BBC:

http://mag.sky.it/mag/cinema/2009/04/29/Il_buono_il_brutto_il_cattivo_tagli.html
http://mag.sky.it/mag/cinema/fotogallery/buono_brutto_cattivo_tagli.html#2

Quote from: sky.it (translated into English)
...and thanks to SKY Cinema you can enjoy this masterpiece restored version and integral with the cuts that the complaint had worked in 1969 to reduce the ban to minors aged 18 to 14 years.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, airing May 3, 2009, will be preceded by a special where for the first time will be shown a sequence ever before, removed during assembly. The scene, which lasts three minutes, stars the Mexican Tuco "the ugly" (Eli Wallach) intent to steal a chicken and design, along with three companions, the murder of "blond" to get their hands on cash with 200 thousand dollars.

Are there any Italian members here who watched this special on May 3, 2009? I believe it is titled, "Verdone racconta Leone" found on youtube here but there is no discussion of the grotto scene or any other cut scenes. I'm just wondering if the grotto scene was shown to Italian viewers.

I was an honest farmer. Now I'm Lil Brutto!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM