Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 12:20:15 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  A Fistful of Dollars (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  RAMON'S MOST EVIL MOMENT.....
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RAMON'S MOST EVIL MOMENT.....  (Read 8330 times)
Belkin
Gunslinger

Can my character have a poncho, Sergio? Please!

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2004, 12:40:19 PM »

I've seen it a thousand times (more or less) but, even after all RAMON'S killing and MAYHEM, I still think his most evil moment and action, is when he takes a puff on his cigarello, upturns it, then places the lit end into the mouth of the poor old strung up by the arms bar-keep! Thats what you get for sharing a room with THE MAN WITH NO NAME!!!!! Wink

You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it on the streets...
redyred
Gunslinger

Ever the facetious one

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 04:05:21 AM »

Wasn't that Esteban?

It's class.
Tucster
Road Apple

I hope your mother ends up in a $2 whorehouse!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 04:33:52 AM »

I thought he said, "and that's for being his friend."

It's no joke...it's a rope!
redyred
Gunslinger

Ever the facetious one

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2004, 06:01:41 AM »

That was earlier, when the rojos are searching for Joe, and they rough up Silvanito at his bar.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2004, 06:02:36 AM by redyred » Logged

It's class.
Belkin
Gunslinger

Can my character have a poncho, Sergio? Please!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 07:25:14 AM »

Wasn't that Esteban?
Naw, definitily RAMON, just played it again to double-check, (DVD, CHATER 28, titled "LOOSEN YOUR TONGUE")

You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it on the streets...
KERMIT
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2004, 03:37:44 PM »

what was that "catchy" tune the mad man ramone was whistling after turkey shoot with the machine-gun/hamburger grinder ?

rubio deserves some sort of award for rifle tossing.

most evil moment ? when the dr. slapped the mad man ramone on his ass !

the question of when was ramone's nicest moment ?
when he tells his men to " ENJOY YOURSELVES IN MY ABSENCE ! "  not a problem.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2004, 09:48:14 PM by KERMIT » Logged
Nobody
Gunslinger

Nobody, but Nobody, knows the trouble he's in!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 09:56:17 AM »

Kermit, have you seen Takeshi Kitano's Zatoichi? In Zatoichi the real identity of the boss of the evil gang is unknown, he is in cover as an old man working in a tavern. I think it's rather similar in FoD. Rubio is the real leader, the most evil of them all. And his cover as a rifle tosser is a perfect cover. Now he can always keep a close eye on his most promising protege, Ramon. But Rubio, he is the real brain behind everything, and he is at least ten times as evil as Ramon.

"As boys, they said they would die for each other. As men, they did."
General Sibley
Gunslinger

AngelEyes, NOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2004, 11:56:06 AM »

(DVD, CHATER 28, titled "LOOSEN YOUR TONGUE")

You can't be serious, the chapter is really called "LOOSEN YOUR TONGUE"?  I need to pay more attention to those chapter titles, that's too f*ing funny (but not so phony for our good friend Silvanito)

And what if your hand should shake a little?  And that Gringo so fast on the draw.
KERMIT
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 07:41:14 AM »

Kermit, have you seen Takeshi Kitano's Zatoichi? In Zatoichi the real identity of the boss of the evil gang is unknown, he is in cover as an old man working in a tavern. I think it's rather similar in FoD. Rubio is the real leader, the most evil of them all. And his cover as a rifle tosser is a perfect cover. Now he can always keep a close eye on his most promising protege, Ramon. But Rubio, he is the real brain behind everything, and he is at least ten times as evil as Ramon.
arigato, nobody !
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363226/plotsummary
so, rubio kept his cards close to his chest.....i've always wondered, how does rubio know when ramone has hit meltdown and needs his rifle tossed to him.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 12:09:44 PM by KERMIT » Logged
General Sibley
Gunslinger

AngelEyes, NOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2004, 04:46:59 PM »

.....i've always wondered, how does rubio know when ramone has hit meltdown and needs his rifle tossed to him.

Kermit, watched the Baxter massacre last night and noticed something that you may find of great interest - THE DOUBLE RIFLE TOSS  Shocked

Right after they roll the tequila barrels onto the Baxter's front porch and then tap them with the ax (Hey Consuelo, go check and see who's rolling those barrels around on our front porch - I betchu it's that punk Baby Jesus!) Ramon tosses the rifle to Rubio, and then Rubio tosses it right back so Ramon can start picking off Baxter's.   I tell ya, this movie's like peeling an onion.

And what if your hand should shake a little?  And that Gringo so fast on the draw.
General Sibley
Gunslinger

AngelEyes, NOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2004, 05:00:19 PM »

his most evil moment and action, is when he takes a puff on his cigarello, upturns it, then places the lit end into the mouth of the poor old strung up by the arms bar-keep!

Right after he gives him that little tongue branding, he steps away but then thinks twice about it and turns and takes a good baseball (cricket) swing and whacks him in the gut with his rifle.   Then he looks at his gun and makes some comment like, "You better not have ruined my rifle!"  I don't know how these guys kept a straight face, especially with Esteban cackling away non-stop.  

KERMIT
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2004, 12:06:42 AM »

Right after he gives him that little tongue branding, he steps away but then thinks twice about it and turns and takes a good baseball (cricket) swing and whacks him in the gut with his rifle.   Then he looks at his gun and makes some comment like, "You better not have ruined my rifle!"  I don't know how these guys kept a straight face, especially with Esteban cackling away non-stop.  
ok. estaban's name has been brought forth.  just  before joe sends back that stick of dynamite the old coffin maker ripped off from the rojo's, esteban whips out a bull whip on silvanito. "CUT THE OLD MAN DOWN" !

ramone was tormented wondering if he was ...."funny" or "normal", sorta like a spaghetti norman bates.  
but,  right in the middle of it, don miguel benito rojo trying to make friends.  

« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 09:26:28 AM by KERMIT » Logged
KERMIT
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2004, 12:08:43 AM »

GONE.....but not forgotten !    Shocked

http://website.lineone.net/~braithwaitej/mainsite/overview/actors/rupp.htm

« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 03:02:06 PM by KERMIT » Logged
General Sibley
Gunslinger

AngelEyes, NOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2004, 10:58:28 AM »

WAAAAH, WAAAAAAAAAAH, I want to see him!

iceman
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2004, 02:16:46 PM »

The actual quote is "Thats for being his friend" Huh

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM