Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 10:42:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  El kárate, el Colt y el impostor aka The Stranger and the Gunfighter (1974)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: El kárate, el Colt y el impostor aka The Stranger and the Gunfighter (1974)  (Read 13504 times)
Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 02:21:33 AM »

Prior to the finale when things took an ugly turn with the kidnap of Wangs girlfriend(or sister,i can't remember which) neither Dakota(a safe robber) or Wang(from the Shaolin temple) were killers.I guess they figured that they were too smart for the Deacon to be a major threat.

riotengine
Chicken Thief

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2010, 03:03:46 PM »

I was wondering what people thought of the 2008 Videoasia widescreen DVD of Blood Money/Stranger And the Gunfighter?

I picked this up cheap during the last Deep Discount sale. It's generally a nice transfer, but there are a few digital glitches in my copy.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 03:05:07 PM by riotengine » Logged

Greg Espinoza

"It's a chess piece, the most versatile on the board. It can move in eight different directions, over obstacles, and it's always unexpected."

-- Richard Boone as Paladin
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2010, 10:59:15 PM »

I was wondering what people thought of the 2008 Videoasia widescreen DVD of Blood Money/Stranger And the Gunfighter?

I picked this up cheap during the last Deep Discount sale. It's generally a nice transfer, but there are a few digital glitches in my copy.

VideoAsia is a bootleg outfit. There disc is a rip of the French DVD. The French disc has an English dub on it as well. Many of VideoAsia's "releases" are, and have always been problematic whether it be from using inferior software, or simply burning the movies too fast.

riotengine
Chicken Thief

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2010, 12:36:16 AM »

This is good to know. Amazon is selling it and Deep Discount. So I thought, (after doing some Google searching) that it might be legit.

Thanks for confirming it isn't.

Greg Espinoza

"It's a chess piece, the most versatile on the board. It can move in eight different directions, over obstacles, and it's always unexpected."

-- Richard Boone as Paladin
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2013, 01:31:57 PM »

I never seen this before, was expecting crap but it was an OK time waster 6.5/10

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM