Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 09:23:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Web Site Announcements (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Please clarify the criteria in posting on this ´Other Films´ forum
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please clarify the criteria in posting on this ´Other Films´ forum  (Read 4274 times)
chris
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 02:27:49 AM »

If the original intention was that the "Other Films" section was meant for films Leone had something to do with besides the ones he directed, that makes sense but I'm not sure that board members have ever used it in this way.  The earliest posts I can find readily are about 2002.

A couple of examples:

Bicycle Thieves is in the Off-Topic Discussion section (thread started Nov 19, 2002)

http://www.fistful-of-leone.com/forums/index.php?topic=41.0

Clint the Cowboy - A thread about Eastwood Westerns excluding his work with Leone is in Other Films - Leone related (thread started Feb 10, 2003)

http://www.fistful-of-leone.com/forums/index.php?topic=142.0

It's not desperately urgent but substituting Westerns for Films and dropping Leone related seems a quick and easy fix.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:53:59 AM by chris » Logged
emmo26
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 06:32:41 AM »

if you gotta wait for Cal, you may have to wait a lifetime.

is there anyone else here that can do administrative stuff? I mean, what happens if God Forbid cal drops dead tomorrow? The board dies along with him? Forgive me if it ain't my place to say this, but I think every board needs to have at least 2 people with full administrative powers. Even the secret recipe of Coca-Cola is known to two people at the company, who can never travel in the same vehicle....  Wink

Is that the one with cocaine in it  Cheesy

**************** ZZ TOP´s 1st Gig **************
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM