Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 02:29:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Ennio Morricone (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Morricone at Barclay's Center, NYC
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Morricone at Barclay's Center, NYC  (Read 19721 times)
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2014, 07:56:30 PM »

Ticketmaster is automatically refunding all tickets purchased via phone or Internet. I wasn't sure how long it would take, so I actually called a Ticketmaster customer service agent today and got him to do the refund for me personally, and he did so - he credited my debit card and said that the $ should be back in my account in 3-5 business days.

I asked him to do it personally because I didn't wanna wait for whenever Ticketmaster would get around to it. But the credit should happen automatically (for everyone who bought tickets from Ticketmaster over phone or Internet.)

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
Novecento
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2014, 07:01:08 PM »

No, I'm afraid not; I'm in Europe you see, never been to the US in my life... that EM concert I went to was in Belgrade, capital of my country (Serbia).

I forgot you were from Serbia. I recently ordered a used copy of Slavko Vorkapich's "O Pravom Filmu / On True Cinema" (Serbian/English bilingual) from knjizara.com

Deciphering the ordering process with google translate was a little challenging but I think I got it right. If it doesn't show up I might need to call on you for some help!

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 07:02:14 PM by Novecento » Logged
Novecento
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2015, 01:41:34 PM »

I recently ordered a used copy of Slavko Vorkapich's "O Pravom Filmu / On True Cinema" (Serbian/English bilingual) from knjizara.com

So I finally received my copy of this.

Knjizara told me they could not find the copy of the book they had listed, but the Balkan Bookstore in Sydney, Australia managed to track down another copy (seems like there was a second edition and this time it was new). However, they would not ship internationally. Fortunately my sister lives in Melbourne and was able to forward it on to me. So this book went from Serbia to Australia (Melbourne via Sydney), and finally to me here on the East Coast of the United States. It had better be worth reading after all that!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM