Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 08:07:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Sad Hill Cemetery 2.0
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sad Hill Cemetery 2.0  (Read 6951 times)
oigres17
Road Apple

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2014, 03:19:54 AM »

Hi! My name is Sergio Garcia. I´m from Spain, and my English is just a bit poor.. so, please forgive my possible mistakes.
I tell you... me, and two other friends have just founded an association in Burgos trying to re-make entirely the Sad Hill cemetery... before 2016, because in this year will happen the 50th anniversary of the film and we dream of the possibility of playing a concert or a theater act about the G&B&U in a "remastered Sad Hill cemetery"

We have the permission of the local authorities... and we are preparing a diploma proclaiming honorary partner of the association to: Clint Eastwood, Eli Wallach, Carla Leone, Metallica, Ennio Morricone and Quentin Tarantino...

If only one if this celebrities will answer us... yeah... could be that our dream start to be possible...

But we know that it´s really difficult...

This is our dogma: "in this world there are two kind of people, my friend. Those who dream and those who sleep. WE DREAM"

I don´t know if I can link our association website, I will wait for the answer... I don´t wanna be a spammer without this permission!

Saludos a todos desde Burgos.

In this world there are two kind of people, my friend. Those who dream and those who sleep. WE DREAM
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 03:32:14 AM »

I'm not a moderator but:

1) your project rocks
2) please post the link here, many of us will be glad to check it out

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 05:35:24 AM »

"in this world there are two kind of people, my friend. Those who dream and those who sleep. WE DREAM"

we dream too. Go ahead & post the link  Afro Afro Afro

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
moviesceleton
Bounty Killer

The glance that makes holes in the silver screen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 07:36:57 AM »

Sounds great Afro

"Once Upon a Time in America gets ten-minute ovation at Cannes"
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 12:15:35 PM »

Yeah, this sounds very interesting. I wish the link was already up. Afro

That's what you get, Drink, for being such an annoying Melville fanboy.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 04:18:07 PM »

Lets hope "remastered" means  restored, and not improved.  Cool

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 04:51:04 PM »

If only Tuco and Blondie hadn't found those bags of gold coins, we could dig them up now and have the funding for this project. $200,000 worth of gold in the 1860's has to be worth many many millions today Wink

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
oigres17
Road Apple

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 12:04:00 PM »

Thanks!

Here is our website:

www.acsadhill.es

with spanish and english version... if any italian help us, we will prepare an italian version
In the web, you will see our first action: the remade of Arch Stanton & unknow graves...
and the honorific diploma´s design...

Saludos desde burgos!!!

In this world there are two kind of people, my friend. Those who dream and those who sleep. WE DREAM
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 03:08:15 PM »

This is such a cool project. I love the aerial photo of the "gravesite."

Do I understand the "sponsor a grave" thing correctly? I send you the money, and you put up a grave with my name on it? Or any name I choose? What if I'd like to sponsor several graves--you know, just as a kindly gesture  Evil toward several of my favorite board members, say? And how do we know what names have already been taken? Arch Stanton is already spoken for--anyone else?

About 2016: how do you feel about volunteers arriving to help? Are there lodgings and transportation available for such people? Are you putting together some kind of vacation package for Leone nuts? What kind of beer is available in Burgos, anyway? And how are the flies there?

Also, have you guys thought about maintenance after everything gets rebuilt?

Good luck with this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, and please keep us informed of developments.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:16:45 PM by dave jenkins » Logged

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 03:30:38 PM »

If only Tuco and Blondie hadn't found those bags of gold coins, we could dig them up now and have the funding for this project. $200,000 worth of gold in the 1860's has to be worth many many millions today Wink
Maybe Tuco and Blondie missed some of the bags! They could still be there!! We could go and find out!!!

stanton
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 02:47:45 AM »

Do I understand the "sponsor a grave" thing correctly? I send you the money, and you put up a grave with my name on it? Or any name I choose? What if I'd like to sponsor several graves--you know, just as a kindly gesture  Evil toward several of my favorite board members, say? And how do we know what names have already been taken? Arch Stanton is already spoken for--anyone else?

Lucky me. I got mine already, gratis, ahead of the times, as always ...

oigres17
Road Apple

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 01:48:02 PM »

Hi again...
In this moment, there are only two graves... the next week, we would return to the cementery to erect a few graves, with our names, or nick... We will show pictures.
After 2016... we don´t know. Our idea is that local autorithies will mantein the point, but it will depend of the successfull of this uthopic propose...
Spanish beer it´s fine, for sure!

oigres17
Road Apple

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 02:11:07 PM »

I forgot...
We want to send a "classic" mail to Mrs Carla Leone. I mean, not e-mail... Do you remember? Not lot time ago, You opened your classic mailbox and, surprise new letter!
This is the idea, we want to send a real diploma, not a jpg image.
So, anyone can suggest us the best option to send to Mrs Leone a letter? The adress, of course...
Gracias!

emmo26
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 07:07:27 PM »

Can I get buried there?

**************** ZZ TOP´s 1st Gig **************
oigres17
Road Apple

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2014, 12:16:50 AM »

Can I get buried there?

This is an interesting question! I still don´t know the anwser, I´m asking for...
but I supose it´s difficult

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM