Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 26, 2023, 09:09:48 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Terror attack in Paris
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: Terror attack in Paris  ( 20608 )
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #60 : June 15, 2016, 11:46:42 PM »

I know what he did. The fact that he was an homosexual still changes everything to me.
And you obviously have absolutely no idea what communism mean :)

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« #61 : June 16, 2016, 06:22:36 AM »

He also pledged allegiance to Hezbollah which is currently fighting ISIS. Besides which, he evidently didn't know the difference between a Shiite and Sunni.

Point being, this is just a crazy, sexually confused jackass who glommed onto ISIS to make himself seem important.

« : June 16, 2016, 06:25:55 AM Groggy »

Saturday nights with Groggy
Groggy
Bounty Killer

« #62 : June 16, 2016, 06:25:11 AM »

And you obviously have absolutely no idea what communism mean :)

Actual, real-life leftists tend to complain that the Clintons are centrist sellouts (which their records more than bear out) and support Bernie Sanders. Drink, being Drink, thinks anyone to the left of Ted Cruz is Lenin. So it goes.

« : June 16, 2016, 06:38:48 AM Groggy »

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #63 : June 16, 2016, 06:59:11 AM »

Actual, real-life leftists tend to complain that the Clintons are centrist sellouts (which their records more than bear out) and support Bernie Sanders. Drink, being Drink, thinks anyone to the left of Ted Cruz is Lenin. So it goes.

Only Bernie Sanders can make Hillary Clinton seem centrist! She is a leftist through and through.

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #64 : June 16, 2016, 07:12:12 AM »

He also pledged allegiance to Hezbollah which is currently fighting ISIS. Besides which, he evidently didn't know the difference between a Shiite and Sunni.

Point being, this is just a crazy, sexually confused jackass who glommed onto ISIS to make himself seem important.

Of course, the various terrorist groups are fighting and killing each other and other Muslims. But what they have in common is that they all hate Jews and Christians, the infidels.I have no doubt that many haters who are not actually part of one group or another - and the Orlando shooter never actually joined any of these groups - celebrate any time any of the groups make a terror attack and kill infidels. So, I don't think the fact that he supports both Hezbollah and ISIS (and maybe also al-Quada and Hamas and Fatah and the Taliban and Islamic Jihad and the PLO for all we know) means that he's full of shit about terrorism. Yeah, today ISIS seems to be the strongest, so maybe he latched onto them, but I see no reason to doubt that he was looking to kill Westerners, no matter their sexuality. That's the clib where he hung out, so that's the club where he decided to do his killing.

Of course, we'll never know for sure ...

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
Groggy
Bounty Killer

« #65 : June 16, 2016, 09:22:52 AM »

Only Bernie Sanders can make Hillary Clinton seem centrist! She is a leftist through and through.

If your lode stars for ideology are Ayn Rand and Barry Goldwater, then yeah, everyone in American politics is a leftist. Most of us function in reality, though.

Of course, the various terrorist groups are fighting and killing each other and other Muslims. But what they have in common is that they all hate Jews and Christians, the infidels.

Which doesn't stop them from fighting each other. Which is the point. This guy has about as sophisticated a knowledge of Islamic terrorist as the average white American, judging from his comments.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #66 : June 16, 2016, 01:26:02 PM »

Which doesn't stop them from fighting each other. Which is the point. This guy has about as sophisticated a knowledge of Islamic terrorist as the average white American, judging from his comments.

That may well be true. Doesn't mean that Islamism was not one of his motivations for the attack.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #67 : June 16, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »

If your lode stars for ideology are Ayn Rand and Barry Goldwater, then yeah, everyone in American politics is a leftist. Most of us function in reality, though.

I'm not a big fan of Rand or Goldwater  :P

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #68 : June 16, 2016, 01:41:21 PM »

Sorry Grogs and n_l, you are both wrong.

n_l: the Orlando shooter called 911 and pledged allegiance to Islamic State during the attack. Yeah it was a queer club, yes he was queer and used to attend the club and use queer dating apps himself, but the guy was definitely inspired by Islamic State. Like lots of terrorists these days, including San Bernardino, who are not trained by Islamic State but are inspired by them. Definitely an Islamist terror attack.

Groggy: it is true that a new poll released today shows Trump's unlikability at a high. But in regard to the question of which candidate do you prefer, two separate polls released yesterday (Reuters/Ipsos and Bloomberg)  show that Trump actually gained a little over Hillary since the attacks. I'll provide links if you wish.

Don't confuse unlikability with voting preference. Trump will always make many people hate him, but his poll numbers vs Hillary actually went up after the attack. Though he still trails her by double digits.

Personally, I despise both Trump and Hillary. It's like choosing between a Fascist and a Communist. Fuck 'em all.

Here are links to some polls taken recently, regarding preferred candidates, favorability, handling of terror attack, etc.

Reuters/Ipsos  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0Z02MK

Bloomberg News http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-14/bloomberg-politics-national-poll-june-2016

Washington Post/ABC News http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-donald-trump-s-image-already-bad-has-1465996049-htmlstory.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-mass-shooting-poll-trump-obama-clinton-reaction/

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #69 : June 20, 2016, 08:57:20 AM »

transcript of the Orlando terrorists' 911 call has just been released

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/196c91013aa1461a91efb0abf1774933/fbi-releasing-conversations-between-gunman-and-police

The guy repeatedly references Islam and Islamic State and the U.S. war in the Middle East, never said one word about queers, but of course, because it was Latin night at the queer nightclub, that's all the race hustler's in the U.S. Attorney General's office (and the SLWB  ;) ) can talk about.

Groggy
Bounty Killer

« #70 : June 20, 2016, 09:09:01 AM »

Between "race hustler" and your frequent homophobic slurs, I'd kindly suggest you sit on a grenade.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #71 : June 20, 2016, 09:40:16 AM »

Between "race hustler" and your frequent homophobic slurs, I'd kindly suggest you sit on a grenade.

"Race hustler" = people who view every situation through the prism of race and cry racism all the time even when it's not appropriate.

"Queers" is word that homosexual groups used to use until pretty recently - don't you remember when "LGBTQ" was suddenly amended to "LGBT"? Yeah, it wasn't long ago that they used "LGBTQ." I've never used the word "gay" - that is a word that simply means "happy" and was somehow taken to mean homosexual. "Homosexual" is a very long word that sounds very formal; shortening it to "homo" is also considered a slur. So, I've used "queer" which is a word used by "those people" till very recently. In 2005, 2006, 2007 it was okay, and now suddenly I can't use it anymore? I don't have to change my vocabulary every year cuz some people decide it's unacceptable.

I also still use "global warming," even though "those people" are now saying you have to use "climate change." Yup, throughout the 1990's and early 2000's you couldn't hear enough about "global warming," but that word hasn't been used in 5 years  ;)

It won't be long before we won't be able to use the word "Islam" when referring to terrorism ...

Groggy
Bounty Killer

« #72 : June 20, 2016, 09:52:00 AM »

Yes, and it used to be that you call black people darkies and Negroes as well. Language changes, like it or not, and semantic games like these are the province of children.

But then, I'm debating this with someone who also thinks fag and tranny are fine words to throw around. Better watch out, or your imaginary PC police will haul you away to their imaginary jail. :o

« : June 20, 2016, 09:58:56 AM Groggy »

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #73 : June 20, 2016, 11:23:56 AM »

Yes, and it used to be that you call black people darkies and Negroes as well. Language changes, like it or not, and semantic games like these are the province of children.

But then, I'm debating this with someone who also thinks fag and tranny are fine words to throw around. Better watch out, or your imaginary PC police will haul you away to their imaginary jail. :o

the only person I have ever called a fag is noodles_leone, and he deserves it  ;)

There's nothing wrong with "Negroes," although nobody uses that word; it's way out of date.

"Darkies" hasn't been used for decades. "Queer," on the other hand, is a word that homosexuals were using not long ago, and I was using it then, as well. It only became "unacceptable" very recently. Sorry, buddy, I am slightly behind the times. I also use "global warming."

As for the trannys, keep them out of my sister's bathroom and I'll stop using that word. Deal?

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #74 : June 20, 2016, 09:49:33 PM »

RE: the "race-hustling" comment: In a shooting attack by a Muslim who was once on a terror watch list and who clearly pledged allegiance to Islamic State and said he was a soldier of Islam, etc., it seems Loretta Lynch is focused on trying to prove that his target must have been a minority group homosexuals and/or Hispanics. The people who unjustifiably view everything through the prism of "this must be anti-Minority Group X," are who I refer to as race-hustlers.

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines