Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 06:57:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Film Locations (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Colmenar Viejo
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Colmenar Viejo  (Read 4121 times)
Shadow
Chicken Thief

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2015, 02:27:59 AM »

Hello all,

Within the next two months I will visit a few of the GBU locations. One of these is Colmenar Viejo, where once the western town was in which Blondie and Tuco confronted angel eyes and his gang. I know that this town no longer exist and that there's an Army/Air Force base these days, but does anyone have any pointers or tips where I can still go to make a few photographs that will still capture the backgrounds seen in the movie? I mean, if it's just the army base, is there still some value in visiting that location?Huh All info is appreciated!

Cheers,

Shadow

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 03:07:29 AM by Shadow » Logged
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 08:04:26 AM »

There used to be a great site called Sergio Leone Places of Memory - run by Regis Cluseau (something like that) - in French and English, which was a wonderful site that had location info and photos from just about every shot ever made in a Leone Western, but last time I checked the site is no longer up. A while earlier I Googled the site and got a warning that the site may have been hacked. I don't know anything beyond that. Regis used to post here but he hasn't in a while. If you can contact him that would be good, he seems to be the expert on Leone locations.

When you go please take plenty of pics and post them here Smiley

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM