Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Film Locations (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Colmenar Viejo
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Colmenar Viejo  ( 4883 )
Shadow
Chicken Thief

« : April 10, 2015, 01:27:59 AM »

Hello all,

Within the next two months I will visit a few of the GBU locations. One of these is Colmenar Viejo, where once the western town was in which Blondie and Tuco confronted angel eyes and his gang. I know that this town no longer exist and that there's an Army/Air Force base these days, but does anyone have any pointers or tips where I can still go to make a few photographs that will still capture the backgrounds seen in the movie? I mean, if it's just the army base, is there still some value in visiting that location???? All info is appreciated!

Cheers,

Shadow

« : April 10, 2015, 02:07:29 AM Shadow »
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #1 : April 13, 2015, 07:04:26 AM »

There used to be a great site called Sergio Leone Places of Memory - run by Regis Cluseau (something like that) - in French and English, which was a wonderful site that had location info and photos from just about every shot ever made in a Leone Western, but last time I checked the site is no longer up. A while earlier I Googled the site and got a warning that the site may have been hacked. I don't know anything beyond that. Regis used to post here but he hasn't in a while. If you can contact him that would be good, he seems to be the expert on Leone locations.

When you go please take plenty of pics and post them here :)

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines