Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 05:09:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  TURN HIM ON: a Tinder Date Gone Wrong (my new video)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TURN HIM ON: a Tinder Date Gone Wrong (my new video)  (Read 3484 times)
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2015, 02:01:17 PM »

maybe you should edit the wikipedia page so that it also lists Turkish slap as an option.

btw, does this have anything to do with you being Armenian?  Wink

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2015, 03:09:46 AM »

maybe you should edit the wikipedia page so that it also lists Turkish slap as an option.

I just did.

btw, does this have anything to do with you being Armenian?  Wink

Seriously, yes, I chose Turkish over Turkey because of that Wink

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2015, 11:02:24 AM »

So, funny little (no pun intended) postscript to this story: Since my friend just started doing Tinder dates last weekend, I texted her yesterday and asked how the Tinder dates went.
Her reply: "OMG the guy was so damn hot but his cock was so tiny it was awful. Sooo disappointing! Tinder should make guys post pics of their faces AND their cocks."

n_l, maybe now you have the material for your next video Wink

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2015, 01:51:36 AM »

So, funny little (no pun intended) postscript to this story: Since my friend just started doing Tinder dates last weekend, I texted her yesterday and asked how the Tinder dates went.
Her reply: "OMG the guy was so damn hot but his cock was so tiny it was awful. Sooo disappointing! Tinder should make guys post pics of their faces AND their cocks."

n_l, maybe now you have the material for your next video Wink

Grin

Aurelia (the actress and the writer of the video) is struggling with the sequel. That would be a good start Smiley

www.ThibautOskian.com
PowerRR
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2015, 10:52:36 AM »

Tinder's fucking weird. It's like cheating to get laid (or...meet people?). I guess I sound like an old man at 22 but it creeps me out, like some Black Mirror shit... I guess all e-dating is like that though.

Funny video though, I kept seeing the thread and not watching it til now. Great ending,

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2015, 03:26:36 PM »

Tinder's fucking weird. It's like cheating to get laid (or...meet people?). I guess I sound like an old man at 22 but it creeps me out, like some Black Mirror shit... I guess all e-dating is like that though.

yeah, I know, I've never done e-dating, somehow it feels to me like throwing in the towel, like saying, "I can't get anyone in person ..." I know i am totally wrong about this, but it's this bullshit pride thing. There's nothing wrong with e-dating. How many people do you come across in day-to-day situations where you can ask someone out? Much less than the people you can meet online.

Who knows, maybe if the day comes that I am really unsuccessful I'll think about it, but for now I'm fine  Wink

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2015, 03:30:33 PM »

Grin

Aurelia (the actress and the writer of the video) is struggling with the sequel. That would be a good start Smiley

well my friend keeps texting me about her Tinder dates. I'll keep you posted if there are any further interesting developments  Wink

speaking of e-dating, yeah it's kinda funny, this friend of mine is smoking hot, I am sure 10 guys ask her out every hour, I wonder why the hell she has to go on Tinder (or any other e-dating). If people are not good-looking or unsuccessful with the opposite sex, then I understand. But hot girls have no shortage of suitors ... Yet my friend (and I am sure millions like her) do the e-dating shit. Who knows, maybe all the guys they meet are creeps and somehow they dream that the guys they meet online will be gentlemen (actually, my friend, as the story makes obvious, had sex on her first Tinder date, so I'm not exactly sure if she is looking for a "gentleman")  Grin

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 09:16:45 PM by drinkanddestroy » Logged

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2015, 05:27:53 AM »

It's hard to keep track of the exact number because many people stole it and uploaded it on their own Youtube/Facebook/whatever but this video now has something between 10 and 18 millions of views, which is nice.

www.ThibautOskian.com
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2015, 07:16:37 AM »

Congrats!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM