Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 26, 2022, 09:40:14 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  EXIBITION ABOUT SERGIO LEONE
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: EXIBITION ABOUT SERGIO LEONE  ( 4279 )
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« : August 01, 2004, 02:23:35 PM »

I've just been for 3 weeks in USA, which was really great: i went to Carmel (where i've eaten in a restaurant that used to be own by clint), to Monument Valley, where i reconised a few locations from OUATITW, and to Los Angeles.

And this is the point: there is a museum there (i've forgotten the name, i'll write it tomorow), which is about the westerns (there is a lot of interessings stufs inside: the complete costum of William Munny in Unforgiven, the shawed off winchester of steve mac queen...), and i saw an advertising about an exibition called:
"ONCE UPON A TIME... IN ITALIA"
it will be inside this museum, between august 2005 and februar 2006; and only about sergio leone.
They're going to show "stuffs" from every western by sergio leone, to "describe the creative mecanism" of our prefered sergio. "stuffs" means, according to the girl who sale the tickets "costums, sets and others".

Well, excuse me for this bad english, i'm just coming out of the plane after a flight of 10 hours, so i'm a little bit tired.

ps: cigar joe, you should see this museum: the colt galery is pretty impressive...

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #1 : August 01, 2004, 06:15:02 PM »

Sounds very interesting...
Where in LA was the Museum?

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

« #2 : August 02, 2004, 08:11:13 AM »

This would be the Gene Autry Western Heritage Museum (now called Museum of the American West) in Griffith Park, near the L.A. Zoo.  I've been there a few times.  Watch out for the angry bee near the refreshment tables; I was stung there (1988) and one year to the day, so was my kid.  The exhibition (Once Upon A Time In Italy...The Westerns of Sergio Leone) is from July 31, 2005 to Jan. 22, 2006.  http://www.museumoftheamericanwest.org/explore/futureexhibitions.html

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #3 : August 02, 2004, 02:56:03 PM »

Thanks Cusser, for the link.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #4 : August 04, 2004, 01:44:20 AM »

arg... what a terrible english... i did even make a mistake with "exHibition". But i'm not responsible for that: i was really tired :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines