Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 07:36:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Your favourite scene in this movie?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your favourite scene in this movie?  (Read 31185 times)
sb4
Chicken Thief

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2007, 03:28:26 PM »

I probably won't be saying anything new, but it's fun just to think about these wonderful scenes again:

The passing of the cigar after leaving the monastary. 

The "ghost carriage."

The look on the captain's face when he hears the bridge blowing up.

Tuco giggling at Blondie while crossing the desert.

"id....idi....idi...."  "Idiot.  It's for you."

Sharing a cigar with a dying soldier.

"One bastard goes in, another one comes out."

Tuco consoles Blondie about his bad case of sunburn.

Etc.

Etc.

"It's A Small World."

"Yes, and very, very bad."
KevinJCBJK
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »

the scene from Blondie and Tuco woke up after the bombardment and see the armies left. Including Blondie comforts the dying soldier, and firing a cannon at Tuco, the Ecstacy of Gold, The Mexican Standoff, and the ending of Blondie getting even with Tuco. Which is what...the last 30 mins of the film?

I am pretty sure Tuco managed to untie himself and leave with his share. That guy amazed me when i watched the film for the first time. I swear he must be half indian or something.

Of course any scene with Blondie was great, especially his introduction. I loved the coat he wore for a change. and how he gradually acquired the blue shirt, sheep skin vest, and poncho.

Tuco at the gun seller was a great scene.

each character introduction was great, especially the first scene when three bounty hunters slowly creep up on Tuco in the building and he wastes all three of them. Really shows how touch Tuco is. That guy is crazy.

I pretty much loved every scene, except for the scene they restored for the english languaged rerelease, where Tuco enlists his friends to help him kill Blondie. The bad dubbing reminded me that of a Godzilla film. Maybe I am being too cruel here.

tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2007, 01:24:46 PM »

the scene from Blondie and Tuco woke up after the bombardment and see the armies left. Including Blondie comforts the dying soldier, and firing a cannon at Tuco, the Ecstacy of Gold, The Mexican Standoff, and the ending of Blondie getting even with Tuco. Which is what...the last 30 mins of the film?

I am pretty sure Tuco managed to untie himself and leave with his share. That guy amazed me when i watched the film for the first time. I swear he must be half indian or something.

Of course any scene with Blondie was great, especially his introduction. I loved the coat he wore for a change. and how he gradually acquired the blue shirt, sheep skin vest, and poncho.

Tuco at the gun seller was a great scene.

each character introduction was great, especially the first scene when three bounty hunters slowly creep up on Tuco in the building and he wastes all three of them. Really shows how touch Tuco is. That guy is crazy.

I pretty much loved every scene, except for the scene they restored for the english languaged rerelease, where Tuco enlists his friends to help him kill Blondie. The bad dubbing reminded me that of a Godzilla film. Maybe I am being too cruel here.

All these scenes are AMAZING Kevin. It's really hart to pick just one scene as your favorite being there's so many classic one's. I think for the most part, all of Leone's film are like this. Countless classic moments.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 01:25:54 PM by Tucumcari_Bound » Logged

"Everything revolved around her. The way Sergio looked at women - the way he looked at me..."
El Suizo
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2007, 03:54:33 AM »

Hi,

What is or are your favourite(s) scene(s) in GBU???
For me, all scenes are marvelous, but there are I prefere to others.
I like very much all the end, when Tuco arrives in the cemetary, until the end; but in this, my preference is for the gun fight.
I like too the scene when Blondie is going to cut the Shorty's string, and when Tuco arrives. In fact, it is not really the scene I like, but how it is shoting.
An other scene, when...In fact, all the scenes...But as I said, my preference is for the end!!!
Ho, just a shot I dislike, when Tuco wants to hang Blondie, there is a bad shot... :-\That's all!!! Grin Grin Grin

The 2nd hanging of Tuco. His criminal record is quite impressive. And - out of competition anyway - The triello.
BTW, check out this cool spoof at Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hhd1jNm9ZIs

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM