Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2018, 07:33:10 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Happy New Year!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Happy New Year!  ( 955 )
Dust Devil
Bounty Killer

: 3647

Smoke Tuco, so you can't bullshit!

« : January 01, 2017, 02:30:08 AM »

I wish you all the best! O0

No matter how cleverly you sneak up on a mirror, the reflection always looks you straight in the eye.
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

: 5279

Lonesome Billy

« #1 : January 01, 2017, 03:22:26 AM »

O0 O0 O0

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

: 12987

easy come easy go

« #2 : January 01, 2017, 03:36:57 AM »

O0 O0 O0 O0

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Kurug3n
Bounty Killer

: 1697

Que pasa?

« #3 : January 01, 2017, 12:36:24 PM »

O0 O0

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

: 8654

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #4 : January 01, 2017, 03:12:45 PM »

I'll simply leave it at a Happy New Year and spare you all the story of my midnight kiss. My New Years resolution is not to talk about babe stories here  >:D

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
Smokey
Bandido

: 59

« #5 : January 01, 2017, 05:32:27 PM »

O0

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

: 13926

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

« #6 : January 03, 2017, 06:32:50 PM »

My New Years resolution is not to talk about babe stories here  >:D
I was hoping 2017 was going to be even better than the phenomenal 2016--and now I know it will be! Yeah!

That's what you get, Drink, for not appreciating the genius of When You Read This Letter.
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #7 : January 03, 2017, 07:11:37 PM »

I was hoping 2017 was going to be even better than the phenomenal 2016--and now I know it will be! Yeah!

Now you won't have any material for your stories  :P

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #8 : January 03, 2017, 08:20:12 PM »

Somehow I think I'll live. And anyway, you could always give me the details on those court cases you cover . . .

That's what you get, Drink, for not appreciating the genius of When You Read This Letter.
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #9 : January 03, 2017, 08:26:44 PM »

Somehow I think I'll live. And anyway, you could always give me the details on those court cases you cover . . .

In that murder case I was covering several months ago, they have since arrested three more people. Next bail hearing is in February  :)

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #10 : December 31, 2017, 03:25:03 PM »

The Northeastern and Midwestern United States has been experiencing a historic cold snap lately. Tonight will be one of the coldest New Years Eves.

On a related note, I have a respiratory infection, and I am spending New Years Eve at home surrounded by bottles of antiobiotics, cough syrup and Vicks VapoRub. There will be no alcohol for me (doc says it lessens the effect of antibiotics) and no midnight kiss. For a change, I'll have to live vicariously through y'all  ;)

Here's wishing a great 2018 to all our friends at SLWB!!!!!

May this year bring some great Leone BRD's (DYS with proper audio? OUATIA with ALL the missing scenes in good quality? Finally a definitive version of GBU? Hey, a man can dream ... ) health, prosperity and happiness :-)

p.d. did you catch our beloved president's new year tweet? This guy is good for at least three laughs a day https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947592785519173637

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

: 12987

easy come easy go

« #11 : December 31, 2017, 03:28:09 PM »

The Northeastern and Midwestern United States has been experiencing a historic cold snap lately. Tonight will be one of the coldest New Years Eves.

On a related note, I have a respiratory infection, and I am spending New Years Eve at home surrounded by bottles of antiobiotics, cough syrup and Vicks VapoRub. There will be no alcohol for me (doc says it lessens the effect of antibiotics) and no midnight kiss. For a change, I'll have to live vicariously through y'all  ;)

Here's wishing a great 2018 to all our friends at SLWB!!!!!

May this year bring some great Leone BRD's (DYS with proper audio? OUATIA with ALL the missing scenes in good quality? Finally a definitive version of GBU? Hey, a man can dream ... ) health, prosperity and happiness :-)

p.d. did you catch our beloved president's new year tweet? This guy is good for at least three laughs a day https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947592785519173637

happy new year!

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #12 : December 31, 2017, 10:19:25 PM »

HNY.  O0

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines