Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 11:17:07 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Brute Force (1947)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brute Force (1947)  (Read 1384 times)
Jessica Rabbit
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 09:01:38 AM »

D & D, thanks again for uploading. Very helpful. I'll amend my review soon. If you have any more intros, I'd be grateful for an upload.  Afro

I agree Muller should take over TCM hosting duties. At least for all the Noirs and crime films.

Joe, yes you were the one who told us about Sling TV. Checked it out, but I doubt I'll get it. Doesn't seem to have too much in terms of classics. Though it would be worth it just for Muller's intros.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 09:05:37 AM by Jessica Rabbit » Logged

Jessica Rabbit
"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 09:35:32 AM »

D & D, thanks again for uploading. Very helpful. I'll amend my review soon. If you have any more intros, I'd be grateful for an upload.  Afro

I agree Muller should take over TCM hosting duties. At least for all the Noirs and crime films.

Joe, yes you were the one who told us about Sling TV. Checked it out, but I doubt I'll get it. Doesn't seem to have too much in terms of classics. Though it would be worth it just for Muller's intros.

It's 30 dollars for the basic package and 5 dollars more for the movie package with TCM among other movie channels, i.e.,  Independent Film Channel, Sundance, HDNet Movies. It's worth it for that.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 12:13:22 PM »

I don't generally record or upload TCM intros. I usually do so only if there is a particular reason. I did so in this case because I wanted to show you all how cool the TCM Noir Ally set is; of course, Muller is great, and always full of interesting info.

The few intros that I have recorded are on my YouTube channel.

If I remember, I can try to record the Muller Noir Alley intros and upload them. But even if I do so, it may take a while: I generally record a show on DVR and may not watch it for a long time afterward.

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
Jessica Rabbit
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2017, 10:08:51 AM »

D & D, I understand. Thanks anyway for the uploads. They're great.

Jessica Rabbit
"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM