Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2018, 08:11:27 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In America (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  One Day On The Set Of Once Upon A Time In America
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: One Day On The Set Of Once Upon A Time In America  ( 533 )
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« : October 20, 2018, 07:46:16 AM »

At the Paris exhibit, they have a clip from Italian TV playing called "One Day On The Set Of Once Upon A Time In America". It features an interview of Leone on the set of the scene where old Noodles calls Fat Moe. The intercut the interview with BTS shot of the filming of the whole extended shot (the crane shot of Fat Moe closing his bar that ends on a close up of Noodles in the phone booth). We see Leone doing the scene as Fat Moe, then we see the take, with Leone asking for "less smoke" and stuff like that. Incredible stuff.

Has anybody ever seen it?

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #1 : October 20, 2018, 06:03:44 PM »

Never - sounds awesome!

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
LITTLE BIG MAN
Gunslinger

« #2 : October 21, 2018, 04:41:31 AM »

Holy S**t Noodles 😳
Thatís incredible
I take it youíve now been to the exhibition?  If so did you get photos/vids?
Iíd have been tempted to get my iPhone out & record it 🤣
Itís interesting the only ďon setĒ  footage Iíd ever seen of OUATIA was the black & white footage where Leone is having a laugh at a microphone  on the Fat Moe Speakeasy set -  like heís a crooner/Sinatra (well thatís what I thought) and the colour ItalianTV footage where Gianni Mina interviews Leone/De Niro on the Senator Bailey set.
I always assumed it was by & large a closed set - since there was so little on set footage available.  But Noodles Info. now kinda makes me think otherwise.  Noodles can you clarify was this colour or black & white footage? 
Absolutely fascinating - thanks for the Info. God Iíd love to see that footage.

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #3 : October 21, 2018, 05:04:45 AM »

Holy S**t Noodles 😳
Thatís incredible
I take it youíve now been to the exhibition?  If so did you get photos/vids?
Iíd have been tempted to get my iPhone out & record it 🤣
Itís interesting the only ďon setĒ  footage Iíd ever seen of OUATIA was the black & white footage where Leone is having a laugh at a microphone  on the Fat Moe Speakeasy set -  like heís a crooner/Sinatra (well thatís what I thought) and the colour ItalianTV footage where Gianni Mina interviews Leone/De Niro on the Senator Bailey set.
I always assumed it was by & large a closed set - since there was so little on set footage available.  But Noodles Info. now kinda makes me think otherwise.  Noodles can you clarify was this colour or black & white footage? 
Absolutely fascinating - thanks for the Info. God Iíd love to see that footage.

The people from the Cinematheque let everybody take pics and videos from everything, so I have about 100 iPhone pics of the exhibit, and I recorded that 5min video for my personal archives (no sound because you had to use headphones, but french subtitles) :) It was in color.

« : October 21, 2018, 05:08:13 AM noodles_leone »

www.ThibautOskian.com
LITTLE BIG MAN
Gunslinger

« #4 : October 21, 2018, 05:15:48 AM »

Noodles would you be able to post the video?
Would love to see it
Thanks again

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #5 : October 21, 2018, 05:38:43 AM »

The people from the Cinematheque let everybody take pics and vids, so I took a bunch of them for my personal archives :) but I'm not sure how much of a copyright infringement it would be to post these online, especially the video. Check out your PMs to discuss this.

www.ThibautOskian.com
LITTLE BIG MAN
Gunslinger

« #6 : October 21, 2018, 06:16:10 AM »

Totally understand
Iíve replied to your PM 👍

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines