Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 06, 2021, 10:03:12 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Ennio Morricone (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Andrea Giuffredi
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Andrea Giuffredi  ( 847 )
titoli
Bounty Killer

« : August 10, 2020, 05:07:23 AM »

I think his versions of the Lacerenza's trumpet performances for the $ trio are the best ones to be found on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnt8M_80udo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1ssWsg0OY

cameliagobella
Road Apple

« #1 : September 24, 2020, 12:41:18 AM »

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging Road Trip Planning

scottheflin589
Road Apple

« #2 : January 11, 2021, 06:30:25 AM »

Most of the time I get this writer's block and I go on with a blank page for days on end..

fritzsara5225
Road Apple

« #3 : February 04, 2021, 03:28:25 AM »

Andrea Giuffredi began playing trumpet at 9 years old, he entered the Conservatory at 14, and at 16 he landed his first expert position in the trumpet segment of the RAI (Italian National Television) Symphony Orchestra in Milan. From that point forward he filled in as an independent Principal Trumpet in the main Italian ensemble symphonies. Specifically he chipped away at a customary reason for the RAI (Italian National Television) Symphony Orchestra in Milan and Turin, "Arturo Toscanini" Symphony Orchestra in Parma, " Teatro Regio" Orchestra in Parma, " I pomeriggi Musicali " in Milan and once in a while "Teatro Comunale" in Florence and "Teatro alla Scala" in Milan for an aggregate of more than 25 years of involvement as an expert musical Principal Trumpet.

reyallen
Road Apple

« #4 : February 25, 2021, 06:41:07 AM »

Great video! You should check out our selection of Dior handbags if you have the time. Your special someone may like them.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines