Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 02:31:41 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  March Madness anyone?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: March Madness anyone?  (Read 2113 times)
Tim
« on: March 15, 2007, 03:46:46 PM »

Any college basketball fans out there?  I've got Ohio State facing Florida in the National Championship with the Buckeyes taking the crown.  I'm also rooting for my school IU tonight against the Zags. 

So any Madness fans out there, who ya got winning it all?

tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 04:39:35 PM »

Yes, I'm a huge college basketball fan, but I'm boycotting the tournament this year because my beloved Syracuse Orange got the shaft. They had a 10-6 Big East Conference record and didn't make the tourny, while Duke for example had a losing conference record. Everyone kisses Duke's ass, and I'm sick of it. It's all politics!

"Everything revolved around her. The way Sergio looked at women - the way he looked at me..."
Leone Admirer
Bounty Killer

Filmmaker with a fiery passion for films

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 06:08:07 PM »

It's baseball spring training for me at the moment. Can't wait for opening day though. Might have to sit their watching it wearing my game used helmet  Grin

Films: You cant just love them, you've gotta adore them!
tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 06:19:37 PM »

It's baseball spring training for me at the moment. Can't wait for opening day though. Might have to sit their watching it wearing my game used helmet  Grin

Yup, for me too. I'm an avid sports fan to begin with.

"Everything revolved around her. The way Sergio looked at women - the way he looked at me..."
Tim
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 09:57:57 PM »

Yes, I'm a huge college basketball fan, but I'm boycotting the tournament this year because my beloved Syracuse Orange got the shaft. They had a 10-6 Big East Conference record and didn't make the tourny, while Duke for example had a losing conference record. Everyone kisses Duke's ass, and I'm sick of it. It's all politics!

I agree with ya there, buddy, I think the Orange got shafted.  Probably should have been there over Illinois, Arkansas or Stanford.  The only thing I can come up with against the 'Cuse is that their non-conference schedule wasn't that strong and they didn't play a ton of games away from the Carrier Dome.   Overall though, I still think they shoulda got in.

And I'm a huge baseball fan too, but that goes on the backburner for awhile, or at least as long as my Hoosiers are alive.  Grin  Go IU!  Take down those Bruins!

tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 11:39:04 PM »

hahahaha, well, I hope for your sake the Hoosiers do well Tim.

Tim
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 05:16:18 PM »

hahahaha, well, I hope for your sake the Hoosiers do well Tim.

Thank you, sir, any fan support is good at this point. Grin

So no other college basketball fans?  Not even people who just fill out brackets and ignore the season?

tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 09:40:42 PM »

Thank you, sir, any fan support is good at this point. Grin

So no other college basketball fans?  Not even people who just fill out brackets and ignore the season?

It doesn't look like we have to many here? That sucks.  Sad

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM