Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2024, 11:03:18 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Web Site Announcements (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Wake Up Call For All The 'Old Members' That Don't Post Here Anymore
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Wake Up Call For All The 'Old Members' That Don't Post Here Anymore  ( 1267 )
Dust Devil
Bounty Killer

Just an old friend.

« : April 11, 2024, 06:12:23 AM »

Dear friends, I was thinking the other day of all the good (not to say ''old'') members that contributed to this forum a lot but that we've 'lost' over the years.

Meaning they don't post here anymore, as I'm sure in real life they're doing great.

I remember I first joined the forum sometimes in 2006. (some were here already), which means it's practically been nearly 20 years (!!!).

There's been a lot of stimulative discussions, great info about various things concerning a vast array of movie genres and also good times. (It was hilarious when we had costume parties, I completely forgot about that! ;D 8) ) Although I've never seen any of you I feel as if I know you.

I am not less to blame for not contributing often (in the last decade), as life sets the tempo you have to dance and play to, but I am hoping some of you are at least from time to time reading what's going on here.

If you feel like leaving a post here - or decide for a comeback - you would be most welcome.

All the best. :)

Dust Devil
Bounty Killer

Just an old friend.

« #1 : April 11, 2024, 06:24:52 AM »

I put a little effort to list (in no particular order) some of our friends (with at least a couple of hundred posts) that aren't as frequent here as they used to be anymore:

@ SANJURO

@ MOVIESCELETON

@ AMAZE

@ JUAN MIRANDA

@ MARMOTA-B

@ GROGGY

@ BANJO

@ LEONE ADMIRER

@ THE PEACEMAKER

@ THE FIRECRACKER

@ KURUG3N

@ SILENZIO

@ ICEMAN

@ TUCUMCARI BOUND

@ POWERRR

@ O'CANGACEIRO

@ ARIZONA COLT

@ NOODLES_SLOWSTIR

@ BEN TYREEN

@ BEEBS

@ ATLAS 2112

@ JORDAN KRUG

@ MARCO LEONE

@ SONNY

@ GRANDPA_CHUM

@ POGGLE

@ DJIMBO

@ BELKIN

@ GEOMAN-1

@ KERMIT

@ GENERAL SIBLEY

@ THE SMOKER

@ SHORTY LARSEN

@ REDYRED

@ UNCKNOWN

@ BOARDWALK_ANGEL

@ SENZA

@ CAL :D

I hope I didn't forget anyone!

« : April 11, 2024, 06:28:00 AM Dust Devil »
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #2 : April 11, 2024, 11:27:43 AM »

Christopher Frayling posted here once, too! He should be invited back as well  ;D

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
Jill
Bounty Killer

This time I did

« #3 : April 11, 2024, 04:36:30 PM »

I only recently came back :D I was kinda busy with many other obsessions then suddenly got hit with the western again and went "damn, I need to rewatch my favourites".

elena199x
Road Apple

« #4 : July 10, 2024, 02:19:20 AM »

Wow, 2006?! I just joined this forum, but it's awesome to hear about all the amazing discussions and even costume parties you guys had! The idea of past members still reading makes me curious, I'd love to hear their stories and perspectives too.

andree23
Road Apple

« #5 : July 11, 2024, 02:02:03 AM »

I just rewatched these modern works, and until now I still find them interesting and special.

suchown
Road Apple

« #6 : July 12, 2024, 12:00:22 AM »

uno online
I just rewatched these modern works, and until now I still find them interesting and special.

I'm like you, I often watch things I like over and over again without getting bored.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines