Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 24, 2020, 09:46:15 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Un esercito di cinque uomini aka The Five Man Army (1969)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Un esercito di cinque uomini aka The Five Man Army (1969)  ( 17145 )
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

« #30 : September 21, 2019, 08:07:11 AM »

I just re-watched this again last night; I had made a DVD copy from TCM a few years ago.  Unfortunately there was a "routine" required security alert system test during the 20 seconds when Samarai fell of the train. But that scene is on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWSCNWsIRCI   The scenes of him trying to catch up to the train, and then Spenser rushing to get the train tracks together in the 20-minute interval before the gold train was pretty good.

The scene just before that where Spencer decides he needs to attack the Mexican patrol getting water there, and then he jumps up to attack and they're departing, is classic; reminds me of Indiana Jones simply shooting the guy with the sword...

But I find this a fun film.

« : September 21, 2019, 08:09:36 AM Cusser »
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #31 : September 21, 2019, 08:48:15 PM »

I just re-watched this again last night; I had made a DVD copy from TCM a few years ago.  Unfortunately there was a "routine" required security alert system test during the 20 seconds when Samarai fell of the train.

:D

Did you tape it late at night? my cable company always does those alerts at night. Like 2 a.m.

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

« #32 : September 22, 2019, 07:27:46 AM »

:D

Did you tape it late at night? my cable company always does those alerts at night. Like 2 a.m.

Yes, was on in the wee hours.

titoli
Bounty Killer

« #33 : September 22, 2019, 03:50:40 PM »

Peter Graves, of TV's Mission: Impossible

Probably over there is common lore, but I didn't know, until now, that he was the brother of James Arness.

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines