Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 01:39:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Drug crazed Indio
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Drug crazed Indio  (Read 3162 times)
iceman
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2004, 11:49:59 AM »

just reading a autobiography on Clint Called "The Man with no name" which quotes G M V starring as the drug crazed El Indio. I seem to have come across this before somewhere, but dont know where in the film it says he is on drugs...although maybe all "baddies" were on drugs at that time....... Huh Huh

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
JJ_Snakes
Road Apple

I''m a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 01:41:50 PM »

He ain't exactly drug crazed IMO, but he smokes ganja. During the flashbacks he's supposed to be smoking ganja, or some similar narcotic stuff.

CloseUpEye
Chicken Thief

"...Squish you like a wormy apple"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 07:36:28 AM »

I surely don't think that's ganga!  Roll Eyes I enjoy that about once a month or so and in my past, a lot more. It didn't make me no Indio, nor anyone else I know. My  best guess  is one of crazy desert ones like jimson weed or something like that.

Tim
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 08:06:56 PM »

I'm pretty sure Indio is smoking pot, grass, doobies, a fatty, whatever you want to call it.  Or at least I think so.

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »

I'm pretty sure Indio is smoking pot, grass, doobies, a fatty, whatever you want to call it.  Or at least I think so.
He is indeed smoking herb.

Pot reduces inhibitions, but it doesn't necessarily make you mellow. Under its influence I once karate chopped my brother in the neck, after which I swore off using the stuff. They don't call it loco weed for nothing.

That's what you get, Drink, for lying in the middle of the road.
KERMIT
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 07:45:44 PM »

He is indeed smoking herb.

Pot reduces inhibitions, but it doesn't necessarily make you mellow. Under its influence I once karate chopped my brother in the neck, after which I swore off using the stuff. They don't call it loco weed for nothing.
indio was a madman. thats why they pay him. who was iL indio's dealer ? the fabulous furry freak bros. ?

Tim
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 09:43:04 PM »

Maybe Mario Brega was his dealer?  I wouldn't want to mess with him. 

Watching the scene where Indio is getting antsy without his "medicine," I always liked how calm Brega is as he lights up for Indio.

KERMIT
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 09:05:18 PM »

Maybe Mario Brega was his dealer?  I wouldn't want to mess with him. 

Watching the scene where Indio is getting antsy without his "medicine," I always liked how calm Brega is as he lights up for Indio.
affiramiteive tim. excellent observation.  there was an effection indio had for nino somewhat  like the 3 wise guys from GB&U had for
one another. a certian kind of i don't mind dying brotherhood within the inner circle 

« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 09:13:18 PM by KERMIT » Logged
Sgt. Angel eyes
Chicken Thief

I wish you luck!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2005, 07:20:46 AM »

Maybe it was Peyote? That has been known to make people do crazy things. I always got mellow when I lit up, but never became a homicidal maniac. I guess it effects different people in different ways. I knew this guy once, that always made me want to leave suddenly, once he had smoked. He acted extremely odd, and liked to say Turkey, Turkey really loud. But not as turkey is usually said. More like TOIKY TOIKY. LOL!,,,,SAE

« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 07:22:50 AM by Sgt. Angel eyes » Logged

How's your digestion now??
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM