Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2019, 05:58:34 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  GBU Remake
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: GBU Remake  ( 12915 )
iceman
Bounty Killer

« : January 28, 2005, 03:37:34 PM »

Just read on the IMDB that there is a remake of GBU in the early stages!!!! anyone shed light on this?
Maybe the Oracle Cigar Joe can help

Ice

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
Bill Carson

« #1 : January 28, 2005, 04:05:20 PM »

8)  hola ICE! first of all my friend, thanks for info on the ENNIO concert DVD, I got it the other day and I strongly recommend it to all you gringos! a remake?  sorry but.... SACRILEGE!  I won't let it happen! 

iceman
Bounty Killer

« #2 : January 28, 2005, 05:24:34 PM »

8)  hola ICE! first of all my friend, thanks for info on the ENNIO concert DVD, I got it the other day and I strongly recommend it to all you gringos! a remake?  sorry but.... SACRILEGE!  I won't let it happen! 

Does E of Gold not bring a lump to your throat?

Ref the remake we'll have to see if Cig Joe knows anything.

Ice

Sgt. Angel eyes
Chicken Thief

I wish you luck!

« #3 : January 28, 2005, 06:10:43 PM »

You know they would overdo it, can anyone say Gone In 60 Seconds? The explosions would be overdone. The shootouts would be nothing but a  bunch of The Matrix style slowmos, I bet. Maybe it could have some well done directing, which might save it, but I also say Sacrilege! I would probably would give it a chance at least, if it is made.,,,,SAE

How's your digestion now??
grandpa_chum
Bounty Killer

« #4 : January 28, 2005, 07:44:04 PM »

with all the remakes of great movies supposedly coming out this year i've decided just to ignore them and pretend they never happened.

Harmonica: So, you're not a businessman after all.
Frank: Just a man.
Harmonica: An ancient race...
grandpa_chum
Bounty Killer

« #5 : January 28, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

oh yeah... i read the post... and the guy is full of ****... they are not remaking gbu... it's just some kid who likes to pretend he knows everything... it's not going to happen so don't worry about it... the guy was registered for two years... no comments... no posts and all of a sudden he has info on a gbu remake... c'mon.

« : January 28, 2005, 07:58:55 PM grandpa_chum »

indio
Gunslinger

just a son of a bitch

« #6 : January 29, 2005, 01:39:47 AM »

Sorry granpa i've read that they are making it. but its set in a later time period something to do with the tin mines, all i know is the part of angel eyes is going to be played by Renee Zellweger. i've not made this up, its true i fear to say.

That could just be cannon fire.
leonefan
Chicken Thief

I'm a llama!

« #7 : January 29, 2005, 04:05:46 AM »

Which ENNIO concert dvd are you referring to, do you have a link? 

Sentenza
Bandido

« #8 : January 29, 2005, 04:54:00 AM »

Sorry granpa i've read that they are making it. but its set in a later time period something to do with the tin mines, all i know is the part of angel eyes is going to be played by Renee Zellweger. i've not made this up, its true i fear to say.
I'm with grandpa_chum here, I don't buy this. First, the message boards at imdb.com are like any other message board, anyone with a working email address can get an account and post there. As a result misinformation and/or troll-like behaviour isn't uncommon.
Second, Renée Zellweger (Renée Zellweger? ;D)  has just announced she's going to take a longer break from acting.

I'm not trying to slander you, indio, I just have a hard time believing it. Where have you heard or read about this?

We kill him now, papa?!
DJIMBO
Gunslinger

Who are you?

« #9 : January 29, 2005, 08:16:32 AM »

Just read on the IMDB that there is a remake of GBU in the early stages!!!! anyone shed light on this?
Maybe the Oracle Cigar Joe can help

Ice

OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S WHAT IVE ALWAYS FEARED!!!!  >:( :'(

next thing people will tell those ripoff merchants Rodriguez or Tarantino will be directing!!!  >:(

Dave Jenkins, Calder Benson, Jim Cooper, Chuck Youngblood. They were all alive until they met you, Frank.
Bill Carson

« #10 : January 29, 2005, 10:36:47 AM »

Does E of Gold not bring a lump to your throat?

Ref the remake we'll have to see if Cig Joe knows anything.

Ice

ECSTASY OF GOLD.... Magic!    8)

iceman
Bounty Killer

« #11 : January 29, 2005, 11:31:03 AM »

Which ENNIO concert dvd are you referring to, do you have a link? 

Its called "Arena Concerto" on Warners Euphonia lable
Ice

grandpa_chum
Bounty Killer

« #12 : January 29, 2005, 06:18:26 PM »

it wouldn't surprise me if they remade it in a completely different time period and genre... which i have no problem with... but if you think renee zellweger is playing the part of angel eyes in a REAL remake of the good the bad and the ugly... you really need to stop listening to any old hack around.

indio
Gunslinger

just a son of a bitch

« #13 : January 30, 2005, 01:22:33 AM »

i know what you mean, i read the info in a sunday paper the other week and shouted NOOOOOOOOOO.
maybe it will be so different we won't be able to tell, NO ONE and i do mean NO ONE can beat GBU EVER.

That could just be cannon fire.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #14 : January 30, 2005, 09:04:07 AM »

I've been gone for a few days, but I think the same subject was posted on the SW board. I haven't heard or read anything other than posts here and there.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines