Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 06:31:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Japanese Fistful of Dynamite DVD
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Japanese Fistful of Dynamite DVD  (Read 2570 times)
saveyourservant
Road Apple

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2003, 07:01:30 PM »

About two weeks ago there was a Japanese Fistful of Dynamite DVD on Ebay. I can't remember the exact details, but I know there were two discs and one of them was Region 1 NTSC with English audio.

Anyway it is supposed to be super rare according to the auction and they started the bidding at over $100, which I thought was pretty ridiculous.

I tried finding it again tonight, but it's gone.

Hopefully, we'll see a remotely affordable release soon.

saveyourservant
Road Apple

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2003, 09:59:02 AM »

bidding starts at $122  Angry

The Dynamite STDX-003 Japanese DVD boxset, Region 2 NTSC, new and factory sealed. Contains two versions of the same movie: A Fistful of Dynamite (English version), and Giu' La Testa (Italian integral version). Directed by Sergio Leone, starring James Coburn, Rod Steiger, music by Ennio Morricone. Comes in a wooden box, dynamite style. Very rare boxset, official release but impossible to find in stores. Only 3000 will be made ! Get it now while you can. Check my other listings for the similarly rare Sabata Saga and Legend of the Gunmen DVD boxsets, see them all HERE, grouped shipping saves !

Disc 1: running time: 153 minutes / language (mono): English, Japanese / removable subtitles: Japanese / letterboxed / NTSC region 2
Disc 2: running time: 150 minutes / language: Italian (stereo), Italian (5.1 surround) / removable subtitles: Japanese / letterboxed / NTSC region 2
Disc 2 was produced from a 156 minutes PAL master, therefore contains 3 minutes of footage not found in the English version, runs only 150 minutes because of the PAL > NTSC conversion (running speed is increased by 4% by this conversion).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3311173081&category=4178

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM