Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2022, 09:34:31 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Everyone knows about the car, right?
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Everyone knows about the car, right?  ( 19816 )
Sgt. Angel eyes
Chicken Thief

I wish you luck!

« : February 08, 2005, 06:50:56 PM »

Just checking how many people have heard of the car scene? Anyone besides me?,,,,SAE

How's your digestion now??
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #1 : February 09, 2005, 04:04:02 AM »

yes been brought up a few times before.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Sgt. Angel eyes
Chicken Thief

I wish you luck!

« #2 : February 09, 2005, 07:03:53 AM »

:POh well, never saw it mentioned myself. How about the Tuco noose? It changes position about four times as blondie leaves him standing on the wooden grave marker?,,,,SAE

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #3 : February 09, 2005, 04:47:57 PM »

no didn't notice the knot shift.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Sgt. Angel eyes
Chicken Thief

I wish you luck!

« #4 : February 09, 2005, 06:39:45 PM »

I noticed that about the 300th time I watched it, lol. Every time the camera switches back and forth between them, the knot goes from above his head, to up against his neck.

iceman
Bounty Killer

« #5 : February 10, 2005, 03:17:54 AM »

:POh well, never saw it mentioned myself. How about the Tuco noose? It changes position about four times as blondie leaves him standing on the wooden grave marker?,,,,SAE

What about the person walking about in the background while he is standing on the cross......you must have seen that?

Ice

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
Sgt. Angel eyes
Chicken Thief

I wish you luck!

« #6 : February 10, 2005, 07:30:13 AM »

Maybe it was angel eyes' ghost :o HAHA. Nope never saw that, I will have to watch it again later.,,,,SAE

Sgt. Angel eyes
Chicken Thief

I wish you luck!

« #7 : February 10, 2005, 07:45:12 AM »

Oh man, that's a new one on me, hehe. It happens TWICE! Once to the right about even with his ear, and then again on the lower left. It seems to be two different people though. The first in light clothing, against a dark background. The second wearing dark clothing, against a light background.You have a sharp eye!,,,,SAE

iceman
Bounty Killer

« #8 : February 10, 2005, 12:22:41 PM »

Oh man, that's a new one on me, hehe. It happens TWICE! Once to the right about even with his ear, and then again on the lower left. It seems to be two different people though. The first in light clothing, against a dark background. The second wearing dark clothing, against a light background.You have a sharp eye!,,,,SAE

Did you know about the cars in FAFDM..at the beginning when Mort is on the train, to the left of The guy he is talking to you can see a car moving in the background through the train window.
     Also after Mort shoots indio you can see a car moving in the background on the far side of the circle. I think its as Manco walks over to him.

ICE

iceman
Bounty Killer

« #9 : February 11, 2005, 04:26:46 PM »

The noose also shifts from front to back and front again in the scene where Blondie drops Tuco off the horse 70miles from town

Ice

Angel Eyes Jr.
Chicken Thief

"I'll ask the questions"

« #10 : May 07, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »

I do think it's Angel eyes' ghost. hmmmmm

Calamity Jane
Gunslinger

« #11 : May 08, 2008, 04:59:46 PM »

Hmmm... weird.  As many times as I've seen this movie, I haven't noticed the change in position of the noose - I'll have to keep my eyes sharply peeled next time I watch it - thanks for the 'heads up' on that.   ;)

Calamity Jane
Gunslinger

« #12 : May 08, 2008, 05:02:03 PM »

What about the person walking about in the background while he is standing on the cross......you must have seen that?

Ice

I never noticed this either.  That's strange.  As I stated before in my previous answer regarding the change in position of the noose, I hadn't noticed any person walking in the background.  I'll certainly keep my eyes peeled for that, too - lol.  Thanks for the 'heads up' on that, Ice -  ;)

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #13 : May 08, 2008, 08:26:51 PM »

Personally I'd rather not notice this kind of stuff....... it sort of tends to dispell the magic, no?

Calamity Jane
Gunslinger

« #14 : May 08, 2008, 08:30:52 PM »

I don't think it dispells anything or takes away from the movie - just fun to look for those little oopses - lol.

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines