Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 06:23:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Mariachi horns at the end
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mariachi horns at the end  (Read 2119 times)
Poggle
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2005, 07:34:48 PM »

What is the name of the theme song with the mariachi horns at the end of FFDM? I usually see it as the "Musical Pocketwatch" but I've only ever heard it alone or with the organs in the church, but I like the mariachi horn one the most Cool

That's probably my most favorite Morricone score using mariachi horns that I've ever heard.

By the way, are there any sites where I could download wavs of Morricones stuff? If not, could someone send me a .flac or shn of that theme with yousendit.com? Please! If you have the time and internet connection of course and do that sort of thing all the time Smiley

redyred
Gunslinger

Ever the facetious one

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 05:29:40 AM »

On the soundtrack album, it is called "60 Seconds to What?". The album version is in fact a complete amalgamation, with both the organ and mariachi horns one after the other - so you get the intro with the pocket watch chimes and the guitar, then the organ crashing in, then the horns come in and from there it's the same as the track sounds at the end of the film.

It's class.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM