Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2019, 01:56:30 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  one for Aussie fans
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: one for Aussie fans  ( 2445 )
Walton
Bandido

I'm a llama!

« : June 17, 2005, 12:51:56 AM »

Ok, I'm not sure how many Australian fans check this board, but if there are any, the Astor cinema in Melbourne is running an 11 day season of the fully restored, 157 minute print of Fistful of Dynamite, starting June 26 and going through until July 6.

The Astor is a fabulous old Art Deco cinema with a huge screen and good sound - a great environment for seeing FOD on the big screen.

Details can be found at www.astor-theatre.com

Warwick
Road Apple

« #1 : June 20, 2005, 12:58:21 AM »

That's great news, Walton.
I live in Sydney, but I'll definitely be heading down to Melbourne for that.
That might also mean that the film might come to Sydney for a short run after that.
Hm, I'll have to look into that.....

Ok, I'm not sure how many Australian fans check this board, but if there are any, the Astor cinema in Melbourne is running an 11 day season of the fully restored, 157 minute print of Fistful of Dynamite, starting June 26 and going through until July 6.

The Astor is a fabulous old Art Deco cinema with a huge screen and good sound - a great environment for seeing FOD on the big screen.

Details can be found at www.astor-theatre.com

Walton
Bandido

I'm a llama!

« #2 : June 23, 2005, 06:59:01 PM »

Hey Warwick, hope you can make it down and see it. I'm going overseas for two weeks on the monday, so I'm just getting a chance to see it on sunday before I go, fortunately. Can't wait!

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines