Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2019, 08:38:42 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  No Name on the Bullet (1959)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: No Name on the Bullet (1959)  ( 2274 )
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« : July 26, 2005, 03:55:47 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052002/

Saw the end of this this morning, actually not bad either, reminded me of TGS, Audie Murphy palys a hired gun that makes his victums draw first, sound familiar?

« : May 10, 2010, 09:13:39 AM Dust Devil »

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
titoli
Bounty Killer

« #1 : July 29, 2011, 05:53:14 AM »

You can watch just the first ten minutes and then jump to the last ten and you have a good western. Unfortunately what's in between isn't worth much: which is a pity because the starting idea was good but it isn't well developed. Anyway the finale with so many twists assures a 6\10 to the affair.
(For those who will see the movie after me: I haven't understood why Chaffee attacks Stricker).

T.H.
Bounty Killer

« #2 : December 02, 2019, 10:31:36 AM »

This would have to be Audie Murphy's best performance. His stiff, wooden delivery (l like him but I have to be honest) works perfectly in the role of a cold villain. This was directed by sci-fi master Jack Arnold so it looks good and was shot in scope. Good movie, great pace, nice photography and a very good premise that's executed well enough. B

To answer Titoli's question, the attack happened due to paranoia of the attacker who thought the Gant character was hired to kill him. It had to do with the mining company. With that said, it doesn't make a ton of sense for that to happen after a town mob scene - it needed to be better set up.

Claudia, we need you to appear in LOST COMMAND. It's gonna revolutionize the war genre..
titoli
Bounty Killer

« #3 : December 03, 2019, 01:20:14 PM »

This would have to be Audie Murphy's best performance. His stiff, wooden delivery (l like him but I have to be honest) works perfectly in the role of a cold villain. This was directed by sci-fi master Jack Arnold so it looks good and was shot in scope. Good movie, great pace, nice photography and a very good premise that's executed well enough. B

To answer Titoli's question, the attack happened due to paranoia of the attacker who thought the Gant character was hired to kill him. It had to do with the mining company. With that said, it doesn't make a ton of sense for that to happen after a town mob scene - it needed to be better set up.

After all these years I can't remember what I was asking about, but thanx anyway.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines