Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 07:54:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Web Site Announcements (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The brave new Sergio Leone board...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The brave new Sergio Leone board...  (Read 3298 times)
Jupa
Gunslinger

Viva Leone!

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2002, 05:41:57 AM »

Hello everyone,

It is nice to be on this new board.I visited the old board hosted by Michael Arndt from August 1997 onwards.It was sad to see the old board die,but it is good that Cal took over Michael's site.This new board is completely different from the old one,and at least 1000 time more complex!However,I believe we all learn to use this board with time.Let the spaghetti western discussion begin!

Jupa,member 16

Cal
Site Administrator
Administrator
Bandido

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 07:35:37 PM »

Thanks. These types of boards are pretty comon nowadays though and it's features attract more serious posters, where as the old board allowed for anyone to take on any identy and mess with people, which happened to often.

Over time as more people register it should become a great resource. I did the same thing with our Clint Eastwood site years ago and the new board format has worked out quite well.

Jupa
Gunslinger

Viva Leone!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 05:18:25 AM »

Thanks. These types of boards are pretty comon nowadays though and it's features attract more serious posters, where as the old board allowed for anyone to take on any identy and mess with people, which happened to often.

Over time as more people register it should become a great resource. I did the same thing with our Clint Eastwood site years ago and the new board format has worked out quite well.

I've also visited your Eastwood site and taken part in the discussion on the board.However,that was years ago (1997/98?).I wrote something about Eastwood's dollar films,and you responded to me via e-mail.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM