Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2017, 08:18:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  van cleef, the same character?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: van cleef, the same character?  (Read 3093 times)
Uomo_senza_ nome
Bandido

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2005, 09:28:01 AM »

Is the part of mortimer and angel eyes actually the same person. Here are a few examples of why he could be:

1. He knows Blondie, and blondie knows him
2. Mortimer was in the army, and angel eyes is in the army
3. Actually, angel eyes carry an identical pocket watch, u can see it in the graveyard scene.

Just u think about that, and i know about the fact that GBU is a prequel to FAFDM but anyway........

John Baldwin
Gunslinger

Do you recognize this string ???

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 01:50:30 PM »

There're not the same. Mortimer has nothing to see with Angel eyes, this bastard!!! And Blondie has nothing to see with the two others (just the clothes in fact). Well, as there are a lot of topic like this, I'm not going to answer again (not the force this evening). Maybe somebody wants???

Le monde se divise en deux catégories: ceux qui ont un revolver chargé, et ceux qui creusent; toi tu creuses...
Beebs
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 05:23:48 PM »

GBU a prequil? Angel eyes dies.

Uomo_senza_ nome
Bandido

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 11:46:51 AM »

You say something about mortimer which is interesting: he act's out of revenge, and bla bla bla. I know that. But At the end of FAFDM, he gets' his revenge, and he is a confirmed bounty hunter, so this is a perfectly logical explanation of his later proffesion

iceman
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 04:24:09 PM »

Is the part of mortimer and angel eyes actually the same person. Here are a few examples of why he could be:

1. He knows Blondie, and blondie knows him
2. Mortimer was in the army, and angel eyes is in the army
3. Actually, angel eyes carry an identical pocket watch, u can see it in the graveyard scene.

Just u think about that, and i know about the fact that GBU is a prequel to FAFDM but anyway........

Yup!! agree with Beebs Angel Eyes dies. Now what Huh Huh Huh Huh

ICE

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
HEX
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 05:31:57 PM »

ANGEL EYES IS DEFINITLY NOT THE COLONEL

gbu is definatly a prequel(look at the graves in fistful they date to 1870 something and the civil war was from 1860 to 1865.)

i dont really like the fact that eastwood plays three different characters because then whats up with the whole picking up the poncho in gbu?( an obvious prequel)
but i see why ppl assume so. because leone said something along the lines of the three films have no connection. and also why would eastwood keep going for money when in each film he ends up with a lot more then just a fistful of dollars.

as for the obvious relationship angel eyes and blondie have in gbu. we just wont ever find out what went on days or years prior to gbu. tuco also must have had some sort of criminal related relationship with angel eyes. oooohhhhhhhh i smell a prequel. Wink

« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 05:02:24 PM by HEX » Logged
iceman
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 02:21:19 PM »

Sorry Hex cival war definitely wasn't from 1960 to 1965..about 100yrs out..I know its a typo error but coudn't resist  lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ICE

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
HEX
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 05:03:45 PM »

how embarrasing for me  Undecided
sorry i fixed that right away.

thanks ICE for being forgiving and realizing it was a mistake.

wow i am a fuck-tard

« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 05:06:43 PM by HEX » Logged
Beebs
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 12:14:28 PM »

"What about our partnership"
"Maybe next time"

"You've changed partners but you've still got the same deal, I'm not greedy I'm only taking half"

Uomo_senza_ nome
Bandido

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2005, 12:22:44 PM »

But still the two van cleef characters are not so different again, besides of them being good and evil, they're both cool, and their behavior is very similar, can't argue about that one

Beebs
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2005, 12:26:42 PM »

Just that they're both Van Cleef causes that I think. But I do see your point and agree

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM