Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 01:33:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Who do you reckon would win in a face off between Man With No Name & Dirty Harry
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who do you reckon would win in a face off between Man With No Name & Dirty Harry  (Read 2653 times)
PMills
Road Apple

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2004, 08:33:36 AM »

If Clint's The Man With No Name character had to have a face off with his Dirty Harry character (just pretend it was possible) who do you (seriously or humorously) reckon would win (or should win) and how do you think they would be able to ?

It'd be presumed guns would be involved of course, but it's not necessary.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 08:35:38 AM by PMills » Logged
Bill Carson
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 11:58:45 AM »

Cool ah... very interesting. I'd say that the man with no name would win: Dirty Harry takes too damn long with his "do you feel lucky?" and "make my day" speeches. Blondie just shoots.... ah! but then again, 'Joe' from FISTFUL has his "I don't think it's nice, you laughin'..." thing also... this is difficult! kinda like Han Solo vs. Indiana Jones? How about Tuco vs. Calvera? or Harmonica vs. Paul Kersey?!

KERMIT
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 02:54:56 PM »

MWNN gets my vote. he's connected to the godfather of all spags . MWNN cooler, and almost always one step ahead of all other protagonists.  harry had to deal with his superiors  as they can't or won't deal with the dirty work sombody's got to do.

quite possibly a topic unto it's self : calvera vs. tuco.  
il indio vs. jason robards .  the madman ramone vs. jerry stiller ?  

« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 04:25:22 PM by KERMIT » Logged
hailclinteastwood
Chicken Thief

fastest draw in scotland

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 05:46:28 AM »

harry would win, but not in a shoot out, if they were to square off in a circle like at the end of GBU harry would receive a well placed bullet in the gut. but if they were chasing eachother like at the end of DH then "Joe" "blondie" "Manco" would surely die...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM