Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 02:05:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Mortimers surprise
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mortimers surprise  (Read 1860 times)
iceman
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2005, 04:45:46 PM »

Following on from the FOD topic about Joe slipping on the  canteen steps near the end, has anyone noticed when Mortimer gets off his horse just after he meets Manco in the hills after the robbery, his head jerks back for some reason as if his horse was about to headbutt him. Strange scene as  he carries on as if nothings happened maybe waiting for a "CUT" to ring out Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ICE

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
Poggle
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 06:25:48 PM »

Heehee, funny you should mention that, because everytime I've watched this scene I always noticed how the horse looks like he's mouthing Clint's lines. "No, I'm not runnin' away, I'm goin' after him and I'm goin' after him fast! All we've done is talk!" almost every word Clint says is mouthed perfectly by the horse Grin

iceman
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 02:16:48 PM »

Heehee, funny you should mention that, because everytime I've watched this scene I always noticed how the horse looks like he's mouthing Clint's lines. "No, I'm not runnin' away, I'm goin' after him and I'm goin' after him fast! All we've done is talk!" almost every word Clint says is mouthed perfectly by the horse Grin

You know your right, the horse does look like its mouthing Clints' words....a very strange coincidence, that is unless its two people dressed as a horse with one doing his best to break into showbusiness and hog the limelight...LOL   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ICE

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM