Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In The West (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Cheyenne - The Greek
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Cheyenne - The Greek  ( 1728 )
Poggle
Bounty Killer

« : September 06, 2005, 06:18:28 PM »

When I first saw OUATITW what jumped out at me upon hearing Cheyenne's theme was that it sounded more Greek than anything Latin based or Southern/Western, minus the whistling. I jokingly called him "The Greek" for a while.

Did anyone else here get that impression upon first hearing it? I'm not as familiar with Italian or Hispanic/Mexican music as I am with Greek music and it sounds like a lot of the Greek music I'm familiar with.

« : September 06, 2005, 06:21:06 PM Poggle »
iceman
Bounty Killer

« #1 : September 07, 2005, 03:16:30 PM »

When I first saw OUATITW what jumped out at me upon hearing Cheyenne's theme was that it sounded more Greek than anything Latin based or Southern/Western, minus the whistling. I jokingly called him "The Greek" for a while.

Did anyone else here get that impression upon first hearing it? I'm not as familiar with Italian or Hispanic/Mexican music as I am with Greek music and it sounds like a lot of the Greek music I'm familiar with.

Is it because it sounds a bit "banjo" ish..... like Zorba ??? ??? ???

if not tell me to go forth and multiply and I'll go back to sleep ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ICE

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines