Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The BAD's first move.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The BAD's first move.  (Read 3473 times)
Sackett
Gunslinger

One revolution is more than enough for me.

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2003, 02:47:41 PM »

Okay, if YOU were the BAD, who would you have drawn on first in the 3 way gunfight?

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 03:48:06 PM »

Okay, if YOU were the BAD, who would you have drawn on first in the 3 way gunfight?

I'd say Tuco, because he's the least trustworthy.  Or maybe Blondie, because Tuco is so easily manipulated.  Either way, Tuco would be the key to my decision. Wink

Saturday nights with Groggy
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 06:57:45 AM »

Easy question, I was going after Blondie.  Blondie was better shot, cooler, Tuco would be more likely to miss if he shot at me.  I knew I was in deep shit because both were gunning for me first anyway.  But I didn't know the Arch Stanton name (if I had, maybe I could've figured out the "Unknown" ruse) so Blondie knew he was in a position of some power even though I had the drop on him.

Sackett
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2003, 10:19:07 AM »

I believe I would have to draw on the GOOD first.  I might lose the gold, but perhaps NOT my life. The cross draw position is very fast, especially for someone on the BAD's immediate left.
Also, it looks as if the BAD sees the GOOD pass Tuco a look and slightly nod.  That makes up the BAD's mind and causes him to draw.  
I probably would not want it to turn out this way, but I would draw on the GOOD first, and then swing on Tuco, hoping for the best.

mortimerforever
Gunslinger

when you have to shoot shoot don''''t talk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 11:34:33 AM »

i would draw on blondie but think that if all had bullets in their guns, they would have shot each other.

you know who you are! Just a dirty son of a ....

tuco ramirez number01 fan.
''''''''two kinds of spurs my friend.''''''''
Beebs
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 05:32:02 PM »

The way it works, there is a guy who draws, a guy who draws back on the first, and a man who waits on the side. In most cases the man who is waiting will win because the other two are locked in eachother. But Tuco is disarmed.

As for your question, the easy choice is Blondie because he's the fastest gun, and if I drew on Tuco, Blonde would have me pushin up daisies.

KERMIT
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 06:16:13 AM »

tuco's gotta be going after his old friend angel eyes.
blondie knows tuco is defenceless so he can consentrate eliminating A/E and splitting the coins
down the middle as agreed when both men took on A/E's 5 man gang much to A/E 's chagrin.

...see you later idio - idio....IDIOTS, IT'S FOR YOU !

HEX
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 12:21:15 PM »

i would have never agreed to the showdown
to begin with.

i knew enough info to pretty much guess where the gold will be.(near the grave of arch stanton)

i would have killed them both while tuco was digging
and dug some graves around stantons. or threaten a shitload of ppl to do it for me. Grin

Sackett
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 06:38:46 PM »

The BAD doesn't need Tuco, and he may not even need Blondie if he truly believes the name is on the rock.
However, since Blondie is on my left, and I'm in the convenient crossdraw position to take him very quickly, I might try a wound and then turn to send Tuco to hell as quick as I could.
He needs Blondie alive, at least for a few moments more, even though he has said that Blondie is too smart to talk.

skeleton king
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 08:36:28 PM »

well i love that song it was realy good
tan ..tan..ton..tan

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM