Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 24, 2022, 01:42:55 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Web Site Announcements (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Leone Avatars
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Leone Avatars  ( 7954 )
Harmonica
Bandido

« : November 03, 2005, 07:51:59 PM »

Hex has given me an idea.  I'm going to post up some "fresh" avatars of the Leone Movies.  It may take several weeks because it does take a little time.

If anyone wants me to make them one just let me know and I will try to accomidate.  Some of my Leone movies are still on VHS so I will be limited to making only avatars from the Leone movies I have on DVD. 

If you want me to make you one let me know the exact hour, minute and second on your DVD player of the screen cap you want and I will try and re-size it and post it up in this thread...

Here are a few to get started:

If you would like to use one of these images for your avatar and don't know how I will try and explain how to do it.

First, select the image you would like to use from the above screen caps by "right clicking" on the image.  Then click on "Properties".  Next you will need to "Copy the address".  You will see the URL http:// address and simply highlight it by placing your cursor next to it and clicking and dragging the cursor over the text.  Once the whole address has been highlighted release the click and then right click on the highlighted text and then click on "Copy".  Once you have it "Copied" to your clipboard proceed to your "Profile" and click on it.  Once your in your Profile select "Forum Profile Information".  Once in there simply click the box that says "I have my own pic"  Then simply "Paste" in your copied address by placing the cursor in the box and clicking in it.  Once in the box right click and select "Paste".  If you see two http://'s at the start of the address it may be nesasary to remove one of them for the picture to work correctly.  Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "Change Profile"

Your done.  The new avatar shoud be in like Flynn...

Hope that's not to confusing... :P

« : November 06, 2005, 08:58:53 PM Harmonica »

"We all have to die.  It's just a question of when..."  -Hombre
HEX

« #1 : November 03, 2005, 08:16:25 PM »

Hex has given me an idea.  I'm going to post up some "fresh" avatars of the Leone Movies.  It may take several weeks because it does take a little time.

If anyone wants me to make them one just let me know and I will try to accomidate.  Some of my Leone movies are still on VHS so I will be limited to making only avatars from the Leone movies I have on DVD. 

If you want me to make you one let me know the exact hour, minute and second on your DVD player of the screen cap you want and I will try and re-size it and post it up in this thread...

Time to get to work...

thanks HARMONICA. iam rather tired at the moment so i will give u a full description in what i would like tommorrow.

HEX

« #2 : November 04, 2005, 02:09:47 PM »

ok HARMONICA iam set do u own DAY OF ANGER?

i would like that delightful smirk LVC gives in this time...

1:40:38

Harmonica
Bandido

« #3 : November 04, 2005, 06:28:17 PM »

Hex.  Unfortunately I only have Once Upon a Time in the West, Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good the Bad and the Ugly on DVD.  The rest of my collection is on VHS and I have no way of converting VHS to a Screen Cap…

"We all have to die.  It's just a question of when..."  -Hombre
HEX

« #4 : November 04, 2005, 06:35:10 PM »

Hex.  Unfortunately I only have Once Upon a Time in the West, Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good the Bad and the Ugly on DVD.  The rest of my collection is on VHS and I have no way of converting VHS to a Screen Cap…

good u have WEST. how about giving us some decent pictures of CLAUDIA.

in case u havent noticed the one we can have is not the most glamorious :-\

in fact i can finally say i saw CLAUDIA CARDINALE looking like shite for the first time because of the pic available. ;D

Tim

« #5 : November 06, 2005, 01:07:34 PM »

Harmonica, those are some great avatars.  When I saw some of your actual Harmonica ones, I had to switch avatars.  Good job my friend!

What kind of screen capture software do you use to get your captures?  I've been looking in to getting some sort of software so I can make my own avatars or just capture some of my favorite scenes for desktop backgrounds or the like.

Thanks again, amigo.

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« #6 : November 06, 2005, 05:26:44 PM »

That's too bad.  I was gonna ask for one of Max from OUATIA. . .  :'(

Saturday nights with Groggy
Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

« #7 : November 18, 2005, 02:47:34 AM »

Thanks for the above instructions regarding putting up a picture Harmonica and to Hex for telling me where to look!

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #8 : March 10, 2006, 12:16:08 PM »

Is it possible to get a James coburn screenshot? I dont like my avatar, the caricature looks like he has a strange case of elephantidus.

perhaps I need to scout around for a better one.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

« #9 : March 11, 2006, 06:19:22 AM »

Is it possible to get a James coburn screenshot? I dont like my avatar, the caricature looks like he has a strange case of elephantidus.

perhaps I need to scout around for a better one.
I think its unique and pretty cool and i think its a shame with so many  guys sharing the same avatar!
Firecracker's a brilliant name btw!!

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #10 : March 12, 2006, 04:41:58 PM »

I think its unique and pretty cool and i think its a shame with so many  guys sharing the same avatar!
Firecracker's a brilliant name btw!!

well thank you Banjo. I am flattered. however some might say that I took the idea of the characture from Titoli(he has a kinski one).

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Tim

« #11 : April 27, 2006, 11:31:06 PM »

Does anyone know the size/dimensions of a typical avatar?  I've got a Bronson one as Harmonica that would be perfect, but it's too big.

Say if I opened the picture up in photoshop, what width and height would I use so I could use it as my avatar?  Gracias por la ayuda amigos.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines