Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 13, 2024, 03:05:27 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Duck, You Sucker (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  My revelation
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: My revelation  ( 5288 )
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« : August 05, 2006, 01:07:52 PM »

After many months of listening to the DYS CD I finally have come to the realization...this is Morricone's best soundtrack! Even better than OUATITW ( not by much but still, better ).

The main theme is a beautiful piece of music complimented by the great Sean chants. I can listen to this song for hours!

Sucker
Bandido

« #1 : August 05, 2006, 02:17:15 PM »

After many months of listening to the DYS CD I finally have come to the realization...this is Morricone's best soundtrack! Even better than OUATITW ( not by much but still, better ).

The main theme is a beautiful piece of music complimented by the great Sean chants. I can listen to this song for hours!

Peacemaker, I'd have to think about that in the context of ALL of his hundreds of scores but I concur with you in relation to the Leone movies. It is my No.1 and also just pipping OUATITW. Don't get me wrong, I love them all but if someone decided I could only have one it would be DYS.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #2 : August 05, 2006, 02:22:27 PM »

Peacemaker, I'd have to think about that in the context of ALL of his hundreds of scores but I concur with you in relation to the Leone movies. It is my No.1 and also just pipping OUATITW. Don't get me wrong, I love them all but if someone decided I could only have one it would be DYS.

Glad you agree. Whenever I hear the main theme I think of the greenery of Ireland.

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #3 : August 05, 2006, 02:22:54 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I love them all but if someone decided I could only have one it would be DYS.

finally! somebody who understands.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
geoman-1
Bounty Killer

In everyone's life there is a "Summer of '42"

« #4 : August 06, 2006, 02:24:43 PM »

I knew you would come around. I just didn't think it would take you this long! ;)

« : August 06, 2006, 02:26:37 PM geoman-1 »
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #5 : August 06, 2006, 03:48:29 PM »

I knew you would come around. I just didn't think it would take you this long! ;)

Well, OUATITW was my favorite soundtrack for four years. So it's not that easy to just forget about it.   ;D

SeanSeanSean
Gunslinger

« #6 : August 06, 2006, 06:53:59 PM »

Glad you agree. Whenever I hear the main theme I think of the greenery of Ireland.
You are so right!

If it's a revolution, it's confusion
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #7 : August 06, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »

You are so right!

But you know what? I think Morricone made the music with that intention. One of my friends heard the DYS song and said it sounded Irish.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines