Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 12:02:05 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  New Spaghetti
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: New Spaghetti  ( 67411 )
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #90 : July 28, 2007, 05:42:09 PM »

Castelleri & Nero to film im Alicante?

Discussion here in Italian:

http://www.nocturno.it/bbforum/smf/index.php?topic=4464.msg92634

more links in Spanish further down below

here is one of them:

Somebody who can read Spanish translate this:

Mis Tardes con Castellari
A mí me han pasado cosas surrealistas en mi vida, pero tanto como ir al cine a ver Piratas del Caribe 3 con Enzo Castellari...
Jueves. Tres de la tarde. Cafetería de la Escuela de Cine. Saludo a Enzo que me abraza con amor.
¿Qué haces esta tarde pequeñita? Y yo le digo el plan. ¡Me apunto!, me contesta. Y nada, allá que cojo yo mi coche destartalado para llevar al maestro al cine a ver el espanto de los piratas cojonceros. Yo no tengo más remedio que ver estas cosas comercialoides y tengo la impresión de que Castellari se debe aburrir mucho en Alicante el pobre, así que estaba encantado con el plan.
A mí me divirtió en asunto porque iba con él, que si no... y es que la cosa es amarga de digerir.
El pobre señor y yo aguantamos estoicamente pero de vez en cuando se le oía decir: "Mamma mia, como hablan!!!! es que no van a callar nunca?".
Cuando salió en escena Chow Yun Fat exclamó: "Qué grande, qué grande", y después hacía los gestos sarasones de Johnnie Depp con las manos. En fin, muy gracioso todo.
Eso sí, salimos exhaustos, porque ver una película de tres horas con tanta lucha marina agota lo suyo. Menos mal que estamos casi en junio que si no se nos hace de noche.
Depués Enzo me contó sus proyectos cinematográficos. Uno de ellos se rodaría en Alicante, y sería un "wenster del horror" como él lo llama, y saldrían muchos famosetes haciendo de extras, entre ellos un trío vaquero formado por Tarantino, Rodríguez... ay, no me acuerdo del otro. Del que sí me acuerdo es de Argento, que sólo ponía una condición para hacer la peli: que él pudiera llevar su propio vestuario. Ya se me hace la boca agua de pensar en la cara de malote de Argento haciendo de vaquero con su propia ropa. Yo eso no me lo pierdo.
El guión lo tiene ya escrito, y me lo va a dar para que Domingo haga la traducción al español. Qué emoción.
También me ha dicho que la próxima peli de Tarantino será un remake de una de las suyas, "Inglorious Bastards" o "Quel maledetto treno blindatto" en italiani. A ver si así se entera la gente de quién es este hombre y lo ponen en su sitio. Entonces vendrán los modernos y se harán los guays reivindicándolo como si lo hubieran descubierto ellos. Qué asco dan.

ARTICLE 1:

My afternoons with Castellari:
I've had a number of surreal things happen to me throughout my lifetime, cush as going to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3 with Enzo Castellari.
Thursday, 3 pm: the cafeteria at the School of Film. I said hi to Enzo, who replied with a warm hug. "What are you gonna do this afternoon, little girl?"
I told him my plan and he said, "I'll go with!!" And that did it.  I took my beat-up car to pick up a master of cinema to see the horror that was Pirates of the Caribean. I can't help but to watch these commercial movies and i can't help but imagine that Castellari can become easily bored watching "artsy" cinema, so he was very excited about the plan. The only reason i had fun watching that movie was because he was there with me.  Otherwise the whole thing would've been very hard to swallow. The poor man and i watched the whole thing stoically.  We were hoping them to shut up and cease their excessive blabbering. 
He made fun of Chow Yun Fat and Johnny Depp by mimmiking their gestures and accents.  It was all very funny.
Of course when we got out of there, we were exhauseted from watching about three hours of nothing.  Good thing it was June.  Otherwise, it would've been nightfall by the time we left.

Afterwards, Enzo rold me about his cinematic projects; one involving a "wesnter of horror" as he would call it. It would be in Alacante, and he wanted to get celebrities to play extras.  Amongst them, he wanted a trio of cowboys consisting of Tarantino, Rodriguez and.. damn I cant recall the other. One i certainly remember him mentioning was Argento. The only condition Argento expressed for being in the movie was that he would wear his own outfit.  I was awed and amazed at that, it's certainly something i cannot miss.
The script has been written, and soon he will give it to me so that Domingo can translate it into Spanish, how exciting.
He also told me that Tarantino wants to make a remake of one of his films, such as "Inglorious Bastards" or "Quel maledetto treno blindatto" in italian! Maybe this will get people to appreciate this great man's work. So, they're going to sell the moderns and make it seem as though they had discovered the whole thing.  They're so disguisting.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

« #91 : July 28, 2007, 05:43:23 PM »

Sonny's translating the other one you sent Joe.

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

« #92 : July 28, 2007, 05:59:24 PM »

Here's the other...

ARTICLE 2:

http://groups.msn.com/elspaghettiwestern/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=5042&LastModified=4675624347071050738

Well friends, after the fight and the events that took place, i still feel guilty.  But after the help of a great person, ENZO CASTELLARI, I was no longer feeling sad. We talked as though we;ve known each other our entire lives! It was wonderful.

It turns out he incited me to attend a kind of cinema workshop where she showed me all the production equipment needed to make the film look good. 

Afterward he told me about his life and showed me pictures of him as a boxer, which was one of his passions adopted from his father. Then he shoed me pictures of scenery from the west.

He told me about a project in the works where he'll be making six SWsfor television starring Franco Nero, who he told me has been a lifelong friend of his.

Then he told me about THE western, twelve years in the making also starring Franco Nero.  This was Castellari's grand illusion.  Unfortunately, he's been unable to finance it properly.  However, now it sems he's becoming closer and closer to that goal.  He wanted to start filming in October, but he told me that it wasn't going to be possible.  So, he decided to start in February.
He had told me about Tarantino's wish to make a remake of one of his films, Inglorious Bastards, but that he wasn't very pleased with what he's seen so far. He spoke very fondly of Anthony Steffen though.
I asked him about his , whether or not it was really his.  And he answered, "Of course it's mine." and he showed me pictures and everything!! I figured those bastards would take all the credit. He told me that he was asked to help out the film, but he noticed that the director, Leon Kimolski, knew nothing of making westerns.  So he kinda replaced him.

And as for the rest, well it just talks about Castellari telling her small anectdotes, i didn't think they were terribly interesting. Let me know if you'd like em anyway.

Sonny
Bounty Killer

« #93 : July 28, 2007, 07:19:24 PM »

Sonny's translating the other one you sent Joe.

actually, FC posted them, I translated.

"I have vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.."
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

« #94 : July 28, 2007, 07:24:21 PM »

actually, FC posted them, I translated.
Isn't that what I said?

Sonny
Bounty Killer

« #95 : July 28, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »

Isn't that what I said?

No.

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

« #96 : July 28, 2007, 07:41:24 PM »

No.

check again.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #97 : July 28, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »

Thanks guys. O0

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Sonny
Bounty Killer

« #98 : July 28, 2007, 08:44:41 PM »

check again.

I did.

Silenzio
Bounty Killer

« #99 : July 29, 2007, 09:18:38 PM »

Isn't that what I said?

No.

check again.

I did.

Is this argument really so hard to resolve?

Sonny
Bounty Killer

« #100 : July 29, 2007, 09:49:24 PM »

Is this argument really so hard to resolve?

Yes.

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #101 : July 30, 2007, 04:48:59 AM »

Yes.

CJ, you just ended up a great love story. Are you proud of yourself?

Sonny
Bounty Killer

« #102 : July 30, 2007, 08:37:38 AM »

CJ, you just ended up a great love story. Are you proud of yourself?

;D   ;D 

Don't give CJ so much credit. FC has hated me waaaay before this...   :P

Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

« #103 : July 30, 2007, 09:05:47 AM »

;D

"This train'll stop at Tucumbari."
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM