Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2024, 10:44:26 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  New Spaghetti
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
: New Spaghetti  ( 68043 )
Sentenza
Bandido

« #30 : June 09, 2005, 01:13:58 AM »

I'm sure he can if he needs to. We don't even know, yet, what role he's going to play. For all we know, he might end up playing the American senator and not having to shoot at all. Or he could be playing the Pinkerton agent, with the more action intensive roles being those of the rogues he hires in the movie, who knows...

We'll have to wait and see.

We kill him now, papa?!
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

The joy of loving is to live in a world of Mandom

« #31 : June 09, 2005, 05:48:36 PM »

Yeah, but does anybody really want to see an SW with Nero where he DOESN'T blow people away?

"McFilms are commodities and, as such, must be QA'd according to industry standards."
Sentenza
Bandido

« #32 : June 09, 2005, 05:56:39 PM »

You won't be satisfied unless you see him dragging a coffin through the mud, won't you?! ;D

We kill him now, papa?!
Pugno
Road Apple

« #33 : June 16, 2005, 02:44:43 AM »

Hellou!

Im from Europe, and i'm not very good in English. :) You can notice that from my posts.

But, i have a question.

Is this movie really coming up? Have they started shooting aldeary yet? In this June?

Sorry about my syntax mistakes.

Christopher

« #34 : June 16, 2005, 03:42:49 PM »

Hey Pugno, you're English seems fine.

I'm not sure about this new project. I'm sure whenever anybody hears something new about it, they'll post it. I'm very curious about it too. I'd be interested in seeing it if it does get made.

Pugno
Road Apple

« #35 : June 17, 2005, 04:25:04 AM »

Okay. No we have to just wait if there'd be anything new about this section.

Off-Topic question: How can i get a picture under my name?

Sentenza
Bandido

« #36 : June 26, 2005, 04:21:50 AM »

From what I've heard, the reason we aren't getting any news is a financial one. The producers are keeping everything under wraps until financing is completely secure.

If you start digging through the world wide web, you'll find evidence supporting this rumour. There're reports dating back to 2003 claiming that Castellari had achieved his film to be funded by the ministry of education and cultural affairs in Italy. Unfortunately though, this funding seems to have been pulled later on, leaving a financial gap for Castellari to overcome.

We kill him now, papa?!
Guerrilla
Bandido

« #37 : July 21, 2005, 07:32:14 AM »

Any news??

Danny
Bandido

People scare easier when they're dyin'

« #38 : August 18, 2005, 07:22:19 AM »

But who can replace or fill in for the days of Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson, Lee van Cleef, Gian Maria Volonte, James Coburn. There just aren't any actors now that can fill in. But it would be interesting who they get and how it turns out. I look forward to seeing it.

I'm thinking of Emilio Estevez, Kiefer Sutherland, Lou Diamond Phillips or Charlie Sheen. (Young guns).
Emilio is great in "Dollar for the death"

Guerrilla
Bandido

« #39 : August 20, 2005, 02:12:42 AM »

Great !! :) I dont think that the right word is great.

Johny_Exhale
Bandido

"Now, I believe only in dynamite"

« #40 : August 20, 2005, 12:29:22 PM »

definitly great, definitly, but i HOPE this doesn't start a trend, though
look at what happend to horror, classic get ruined, that better dont happen to spaghetti westerns

200.000 Dollars is alotta money
Sentenza
Bandido

« #41 : August 20, 2005, 05:15:04 PM »

Any news??
Here's the latest I can tell you:

Franco Nero went to Scotland in mid-June where he's starring in Summer Solstice, a tv adaptation of a novel by Rosamunde Pilcher. Co-starring are Jacqueline Bisset and Honor Blackman among others.

Obviously, Nero is not filming a new Western, right now. This could possibly mean that financing for Castellari's film still isn't secured. I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see any progress in the production this year.  :-\

We kill him now, papa?!
Alan Shearer 9
Bandido

« #42 : August 27, 2005, 08:03:27 AM »

Don't worry, I'll make some spaghetti westerns  :P  Has no one on this site ever tried getting into directing or just getting work in the film industry?

Sentenza
Bandido

« #43 : September 08, 2005, 02:39:10 AM »

This has been reported on another web board:

as of early September the owner of Mini Hollywood in Almeria has confirmed that Castellari hasn't been in the area filming anything.

And as of late August an italian industry website reportedly lists the movie as still in preparation.

I definitely don't think we'll see any further progress this year, unfortunately.

We kill him now, papa?!
Leonardo
Gunslinger

"So you're not a businessman after all.."

« #44 : January 05, 2006, 07:26:36 AM »

The italian news agency ANSA reports on January 1st 2006 that Franco Nero's new movie to be shot in 2006 will be the long announced western "Gli implacabili", directed by Enzo G. Castellari.
The movie will be dedicated to both John Huston and Sergio Leone.
Will keep you guys posted....!

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines