Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:42:10 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Question Concerning Soundtrack
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Question Concerning Soundtrack  ( 2117 )
Ruger Lady
Road Apple

« : January 05, 2006, 12:56:28 PM »

Can anyone tell me the name (and artist ) of the last tune on "Once Upon a Time in the West". This tune contained both the harmonica and whistling. It played thoughout the gun fight with Henry Fonda and Charles Bronson. The haunting piece continued while the rail line was being banged up. When the women went out to provide water to the worker crew ... and onward to the very end of the movie.
Can any kind soul afford me this information? A local radio station played it that specific tune other day, and I wrote it all down, but accidently lost it..... < dof >.
Papa Smurf was kind enough to send me a list of the entire soundtrack, but I am interested in that one only.
I'd be greatful for any feedback that  you may have concerning this tune.

Thanks in advance,
Ruger Lady

Beebs

« #1 : January 19, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »

Well I believe the Title is Man with a Harmonica during the duel and then when Jill goes out and the cameral zooms away the song is Finale. Of course all the music was from Ennio Morricone, he did all the Leone Westerns. I bought the soundtrack at Barnes and Noble believe it or not. Hard to find that kind of special stuff at B&N.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines