Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 11:45:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Everything Concerning: DVDs, Posters, and Other (S)W Merchandise
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everything Concerning: DVDs, Posters, and Other (S)W Merchandise  (Read 143807 times)
Jayson Kennedy
Bandido

Le tueur

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2003, 05:51:47 PM »

The first WildEast 'Fistful of Trailers' DVD has been out of print for a while, it was a limited edition. Germany's 'X-Rated Kult DVD' released Antonio Margheriti's spag Vengeance with an bonus spag trailer disc which is basically the FOT disc with a few german spag trailers thrown in.

Coming soon WildEast will release 'For A Few Trailers More'

Pre-order: http://www.xploitedcinema.com/dvds/dvds.asp?title=1218

Vengeance DVD set: http://www.xploitedcinema.com/dvds/dvds.asp?title=1030

(also xploited cinema is excellent all around, I've ordered a great many discs from them, fast, almost immediate response on orders and never a problem)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2003, 05:55:21 PM by Jayson Kennedy » Logged

(one of) moderator: www.dvdaficionado.com
The Smoker
Bounty Killer

Well.. well. if it isn't.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2003, 09:26:48 AM »

The first WildEast 'Fistful of Trailers' DVD has been out of print for a while, it was a limited edition. Germany's 'X-Rated Kult DVD' released Antonio Margheriti's spag Vengeance with an bonus spag trailer disc which is basically the FOT disc with a few german spag trailers thrown in.

Thats really good news!!!   Wink

Is 'Vengeance' any good? Havn't come across that one.

Coming soon WildEast will release 'For A Few Trailers More'

Pre-order: http://www.xploitedcinema.com/dvds/dvds.asp?title=1218

When did you order your DVD Jayson? It seems to be a out of stock sign. must of sold out already?  sheesh Cry

« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 09:28:36 AM by The Smoker » Logged

smileraynic
Road Apple

eh,blonde

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2003, 02:04:25 PM »

can anyone inform me of any posters,memorabilia,
t-shirts?
all about sergios films.ouatitw especially?
any sites?any stores?
cheers

thanks,sergio
Concorde
Gunslinger

"Finally, I believe ONLY in dynamite...."

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2003, 02:10:21 PM »

Try www.ebay.com and search under the film and TV memorabilia category. Last time I checked, there were posters (both collectible originals and affordable reprints) for most Leone films on sale there.

There was even a huge three-sheet poster for OUATITW.  Shocked

« Last Edit: November 13, 2003, 02:11:18 PM by Concorde » Logged
KERMIT
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2003, 11:26:09 AM »

can anyone inform me of any posters,memorabilia,
t-shirts?
all about sergios films.ouatitw especially?
any sites?any stores?
cheers
@ ramone's profile ck under spaghitti western locations.  Grin

« Last Edit: November 15, 2003, 11:39:55 AM by KERMIT » Logged
Nobody
Gunslinger

Nobody, but Nobody, knows the trouble he's in!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2003, 09:26:45 AM »

Guiseppe Collizi made three Terrence Hill/Bud Spencer westerns, where Hill played a character named Cat Stevens. I've seen two of them, "Boot Hill", and "God Forgives, I Don't", and they're both great. Has anyone seen the third, "Ace High", and/or know where I could get a copy. Eli Wallach is even in it.

"As boys, they said they would die for each other. As men, they did."
Brega
Road Apple

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2003, 03:14:09 AM »

Will the movie " A Fistful of dynamite" gonna be released on dvd 1 (canada/usa) one day ?

Thanks for your answers and excuse my bad english !

Brega

klaatu
Bandido

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2003, 03:15:47 AM »

I believe so. There's no reason FOD DVD wouldn't come out since every other Leone movies already out. Restoration process had been done and Code2 MGM DVD already out so I think it's olny a matter of time.  

« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 03:16:55 AM by klaatu » Logged
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2003, 06:37:25 AM »

I hope so, this is the one that really need to be out there probably the least know Leone movie, or to put it a better way the only times I've seen it were in pan & scan on TV with commercials.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Blueberry
Gunslinger

I've been to Sugar Town and I shook the sugar down

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2004, 01:22:29 AM »

R-2 DVD release today...  are you ready out there?  If there are anyone left who'll buy the R-2 version, that is... Anyway, congratulations to all the new Special Edition owners.

Hippieoddball1
Bandido

Life is funnier than shit.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2004, 08:44:16 AM »

Does the region 1 dvd have the english language track with the old sound effect on it. I know it's got the new track on which is a disgrace, and the italian mono track. The new gun effect are a disgrace. I hope the mono track is not just in italian.

The reason you became a priest is because you were too much of a coward to do what i do.
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2004, 11:40:44 PM »

Sorry, my understanding is our audio choices are limited to the new 5.1 soundtrack and the old Italian mono. Of course we all want the original English soundtrack as well, but it does not appear that MGM deigned to provide it. Leone fans, make your displeasure heard!

That's what you get, Drink, for being such an annoying Melville fanboy.
The Smoker
Bounty Killer

Well.. well. if it isn't.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2004, 02:28:15 PM »

Couple of years ago, MGM released a Terminator Special Edition. Region 2 had the most horrible Dolby sound effect redit, completely ruin it for me.
They put the Mono back on the Region 1 three months later.

this falling over to please nonces with big surround systems is upsetting to me.

Its simple.. . don't f*&k with other peoples art.

FOD & FAFDM are on the cards.. new prints have been popping up at new zealand film festival. ..

« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 02:30:39 PM by The Smoker » Logged

Alejandro
Road Apple

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2004, 12:53:23 PM »

iD LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM. Im from Argentina and Im needing some help. Is there a way to get Leones Dvds when I dont have a credit card?. Id appreciatte any answer , thanks for reading and regards to all the people in this forum

Frank
Chicken Thief

Now that you've told him my name....

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2004, 10:42:02 AM »

Two weeks ago I was in Best Buy in Houston and noticed a lone copy of a boxed set with the title Once Upon a Time in Italy -- The Spagetti Western Collection.

The five DVDs in the box are:

A Bullet for the General, 1967 directed by Damiano Damiani and starring Gian Maria Volonte and Klaus Kinski (both of FFDM).

Companeros, 1970 directed by Sergio Corbucci with music by Morricone (anyone with a Morricone compulation CD will recognize the title song) and starring Franco Nero, Tomas Milian and Jack Palance

Four of the Apolcalypse, 1975 directed by Lucio Fulci and starring Michael J. Pollard, Lynne Frederick, Tomas Milian and Fabio Testi

Keoma, 1976 directeed by Enzo Castellari starring William Berger, Woody Strode

Texas, Adios 1966 directed by Ferninando Baldi and staring Franco Nero

I've only seen the first two movies so far.  I preferred A bullet for the General over Companeros.  I really liked the opening scene in which an ambushed Mexican Army train comes to a stop to avoid running over an officer strapped to the tracks.  Their choice:  continue to be shot at or run over the Captain.  It was also cool to see the FFDM cast used again, however the photography and scene composition just isn't up to the master at all.  

It is also disappointing to watch such bloodless shoot outs.  In one scene bare chested Mexican soldiers run out of their barracks to be shot down from snipers on the roof.  They clutch at their bellies and fall woudless to the ground.  I think modern FX could put some gore and blood on the original scenes and improve the look.

The boxed case has a website address on it, for those who might be interested in these films.  (I haven't checked it out, though)

www.anchorbayentertainment.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM