Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 29, 2024, 08:45:32 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  SW LEAGUE CHRONICLE
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 82
: SW LEAGUE CHRONICLE  ( 369741 )
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #90 : March 21, 2006, 09:56:37 AM »

Yeau why not and we could include the sw's that finish 11-21 in the one we're running now.

exactly.

But I suggest we finish the ones we have in running at present first. As not to cause confusion.

« : March 21, 2006, 09:58:08 AM The Firecracker »

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Tim

« #91 : March 21, 2006, 03:01:51 PM »

Sabata, but its close.  A lot of people seem to dislike all the antics, but I like Sabata's motley crew, even Alley Cat, I think that's his name, the acrobat.  And William Berger is great as Banjo.

One of my favorite spaghetti scores too, especially that main theme.

Tim

« #92 : March 21, 2006, 03:03:10 PM »

Maybe it was because I watched a poor quality tape of They Call Me Trinity, but I didn't really care for this one.  It is enjoyalbe, Hill and Spencer are pretty good, but something just didn't click.

So I'll go with Sabata again.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #93 : March 21, 2006, 05:41:01 PM »

neither are my favs, but comedy westerns I like least.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #94 : March 21, 2006, 05:44:05 PM »

I'm staying neutral.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

« #95 : March 21, 2006, 06:18:03 PM »

Sabata, but its close.  A lot of people seem to dislike all the antics, but I like Sabata's motley crew, even Alley Cat, I think that's his name, the acrobat.  And William Berger is great as Banjo.

One of my favorite spaghetti scores too, especially that main theme.

Alot of folks have a problem with Alleycat. true his character is pretty pointless but I like this character alot(didnt like him in Return of Sabata playing the acrobat pick pocket). I have my problems with the carrincha character. In fact I have a problem with that actor in general throughout the trilogy. Something about him I just dont care for...his constant yammering has something to do with it I am sure.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

« #96 : March 22, 2006, 12:21:32 AM »

The first SABATA has a slight edge over the first SARTANA film although the SABATA sequels lost a bit of the first films quality and fun factor while the SARTANA sequels, the Garko ones at least, got better.

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

« #97 : March 22, 2006, 12:47:06 AM »

The first SABATA has a slight edge over the first SARTANA film although the SABATA sequels lost a bit of the first films quality and fun factor while the SARTANA sequels, the Garko ones at least, got better.

totally agree. Though I find the George Hilton Sartana far better than "Return of Sabata."

Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

« #98 : March 22, 2006, 02:00:16 AM »

Yes and if i end up organising it i'm gonna need a rest for a while after this one first which i think at the current rate will take at least 3 months to finish!

Banjo
Bounty Killer

« #99 : March 22, 2006, 02:08:16 AM »

I have real affection for ROR but i've got to go for Run Man Run because as Cigar Joe says this is Solimas GBU!

Banjo
Bounty Killer

« #100 : March 22, 2006, 02:11:22 AM »

No contest really for me-Run Man Run!

Banjo
Bounty Killer

« #101 : March 22, 2006, 02:17:10 AM »

I'm really not a fan of Django Kill-all that gore just for effect,the dreadful wooden acting(even for a sw-Zorro's black clad followers are embarrasing) and that excruiatingly grating soundtrack!!
Return of Ringo all the way!!

Banjo
Bounty Killer

« #102 : March 22, 2006, 02:25:09 AM »

It is a bit unfair though because Sabata is easily bought in stores while sartana is a rather obscure film. It wouldnt be fair for somebody to come in here and vote for sabata just because that is the only one of the two they have seen.
That was one of the reasons i originally left of Cemetary With Crosses.Yeau Sartana is relatively obscure but i thought the characters cult status justisfied the movies inclusion and i'm aware from discussions some of us have this movie.
When i start compiling the league table i'm going to print a tally of the accumulated votes for each sw and if there is a points tie between sw's the ones with the most votes so far will come higher.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #103 : March 22, 2006, 06:01:39 AM »

The only Sartana I've seen is "...your angle of death" which I didn't like at all so I can't vote on this one.

Anybody want it, its for sale, email me,  8)

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #104 : March 22, 2006, 06:03:09 AM »

again neutral

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 82  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines